Eavesdropping Video Receives 5 Star Rating

The newspapers and journals are full of information about warrantless wiretapping and eavesdropping. What many people do not realize that type of eavesdropping occurring for national security purposes is vastly different the real world of eavesdropping and wiretapping utilized for industrial espionage, law enforcement and your local private investigator that has crossed the line into illegal eavesdropping.

Now, the realistic world of eavesdropping has been thoroughly exposed in the new two-hour video called "The Red Balloon", which was released a few months ago. Already recognized as the best Issue Awareness warrantless Video in 2005 at the international Aurora Awards and given a 5 Star rating by The American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), The Red Balloon, presents the government and industry statistics about industrial espionage and eavesdropping, and how big this problem really is. It also explores the different types and techniques utilized with illegal wiretaps and eavesdropping equipment and the novel techniques by both professional and amateur eavesdroppers.

If you are curious about the eavesdropping industry then you simply must see the powerful informational video presented by one of the world's most recognized experts in the field. To learn more you can go to

formatting link

Reply to
TSCM Video
Loading thread data ...

That is true. In this case it is the federal government, under direct orders from President Bush, that has crossed the line into illegal eavesdropping. In the other case you have some over-zealous cop or perhaps an industrial thief violating one person's privacy. In this case the US President has violated the privacy and committed crimes against tens of thousands of American citizens.

Fortunately, even most Republicans (except for paid propagandists working at Fox News Network) are outraged at the gross abuse of power. Bush's war and his destruction of the US economy are so unpopular that he's going to help the Democrats take back not only the presidency but probably congress during the next two elections.

It's really funny watching the foreign press lampoon Bush and his cronies. While his chief of staff quits, his closest allies abandon ship and Fox declares that all is well on the Good Ship Lollipop, Bush's ratings are dropping lower than even Nixon just before he resigned in disgrace. At least Nixon had enough intelligence to know he needed to go. Bush, unfortunately, is so blinded by his own stupidity that he seems to think he's doing fine. What a moron!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yah I'm much prefer we allow terrorists to phone home for more explosives.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I much prefer no one listen in while I phone home to chat with my family. If we let the Bush administration have its way the terrorists will have achieved their primary goal -- to destroy our freedom.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Just goes to show what an asshole you are.

Reply to
Jim

"I much prefer no one listen in while I phone home to chat with my family. If we let the Bush administration have its way the terrorists will have achieved their primary goal -- to destroy our freedom".

Think of the freedom you distroyed when you killed that women years ago Mr. BAss. Think of the freedom you so carelessly disreguarded when you pulled a weapon on another human being. Think of the freedom of others that you constantly violate on this newsgroup. I guess thats why you don't have any civil rights........

You're comments are just a reflection of you Mr. BAss......USELESS.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

So you'll sell a security system to some unsuspecting schlub so he can try to prevent a bad thing from happening to himself but if President Bush trys to stop something bad from happening to a lot of people you say that is bad. What a hypocrite / moron. Besides, if you'd stop breaking the law you wouldn't have to worry about who might be watching or listening!

Reply to
Cam

RLB And The Missouri **DEAD** Woman

So....just to get this straight Bass...you are now saying that if anyone claims that you killed a young girl in Missouri that they would be lying???

Your own words from the past actually admit that you did kill a young girl...and I quote.....

"FTR, some have made snide remarks knowing I was once involved in a fatal accident. The idea is to embarrass or defame me for a terrible incident which happened many years ago. I take such comments in stride, considering the low-minded sort of human trash who would do such things. I'll never get over the sorrow for that horrible day. Nothing some fool can say about it here will add to that sorrow, any more than sorrow can ever restore a life snuffed out. That's my pain and it's something I alone must deal with. I understand what it means to know that a life has been taken because of a dumb mistake. I know the feeling of talking to a young man whose loved one is gone forever. There's nothing I can do to undo that moment."

And

" I know what it feels like to stand at a graveside because of a stupid mistake."

Headers from that post..... From: "Robert L Bass" Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms References:

Subject: Re: Trigger locks /was biometrics/ (long post) Lines: 85 Organization: Bass Home Electronics Inc X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400 Message-ID: Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 18:30:55 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.13.221.209 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@home.net X-Trace: news1.rdc1.fl.home.com 971029855 24.13.221.209 (Sun, 08 Oct 2000

11:30:55 PDT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 11:30:55 PDT

Google search thread title.... Re: Trigger locks /was biometrics/ (long post)

Same thread...posted by Bass....

"I was involved in a fatal accident but I was not intoxicated. In fact, I rarely drink any alcohol at all. I fell asleep after driving too many hours from Denver through to the middle of Missouri. No charges were filed."

So....based on your own words above Bass...which part of the following is untrue????

"MURDERED an innocent young woman in Missouri by falling asleep at the wheel of a motor vehicle while on drugs."

Mike Simpson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Up 12-14-04

Subject: Re: Ademco vs. ITI wireless From: "Robert L. Bass" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Date: 12/14/2004 2:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time Message-id:

You wouldn't know.

About a year after the accident I received a phone call from her husband. We talked about the things leading up to it -- the long hours we'd all been without sleep and the bright, morning sun on the long highway. He asked me to drive because he was too sleepy to keep going. I said I was really tired, too, but I thought I could drive for a while. The car was old and there were no seatbelts. The radio wasn't working and one by one, everyone fell asleep.

I tried to stay awake by opening the butterfly window to force some wind in my face. I remember trying to fight off sleep and then all of a sudden we were rolling.

More than someone like you could ever imagine.

Her husband's words to me on the phone were, "It wasn't your fault. It just happened. Try to forgive yourself." It's been over 30 years and it's still awful.

You're projecting.

Florida DOC Detail Name BASS,ROBERT L Date of Birth Sep 19 1949 Race WHITE Gender Male

Eye Color BROWN Height (ft in) 71 Birth State/Country ZZ Offender Status 31

ID Number 351171 FDLE Number 01331653 FBI Number 00509382G SSN on request

Release Address 1 Release Address 2 Release Address 3

Inmate Data

none found

Offenses

Case Number Commitment Prefix 01 Sentence Components 001 Conviction County POLK

Offense Date Nov 9 1978 Sentence Imposed Apr 12 1979 Admit Date NCIC Offense AGGRAV ASSLT-FAMILY-GUN

Minimum Term 0000000 Maximum Term 0000000 Special Provision Code none found Adjudication Withheld? N

Parole Data

P & P Commitment Prefix 01 Probation & Parole Status INACTIVE Supervision County POLK Supervision Start Date Apr 12 1979

Scheduled Termination Date Apr 11 1989 Actual Termination Date May 10 1984

begin 666 back_ani.gif M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9 MF55551$1$3,S,]W=W69F9B(B(@`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%9 `` M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4\\;/@G1 MEFIG1SWSV6;,8K=9579"CIA.

Reply to
Group-Moderator

And this coming from you, Robert, is hilarious. Most here will change the name and the rest of the sentence will read as discribing yourself. You shouldn't open the door, for this group, like that.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

You don't really believe they're interested in what you have to say to your family do you? Com'on.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

If you look at any previous political post you will find he does, either that or he's trying to emulate Hillary

Reply to
Mark Leuck

We;re not interested in normal chit chat between Aunt Mabel and her glacoma weed drug dealer conversations either - guaranteed.

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I believe they're interested in anyone who openly opposes them.

Following are quotes on the subject of freedom:

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security -- Benjamin Franklin

I believe that liberty is the only genuinely valuable thing that men have invented, at least in the field of government, in a thousand years. I believe that it is better to be free than to be not free, even when the former is dangerous and the latter safe. I believe that the finest qualities of man can flourish only in free air ? that progress made under the shadow of the policeman's club is false progress, and of no permanent value. I believe that any man who takes the liberty of another into his keeping is bound to become a tyrant, and that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave. -- H. L. Mencken

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. -- Samuel Adams

But no government has a licence to kill. The death of Menezes [Brazilian mistakenly shot by London police] is a victory for the terrorists. Success in defeating terrorism requires us to be true to our values that they reject. Michael Ignatieff has argued for the lesser evil of curtailing liberties and using violence in order to defeat the greater evil of terrorism. But we must be careful not to succumb to the still greater evil of destroying the very values for which democracies stand. The way to do this is to require of governments that they justify all restrictive measures publicly, submit them to judicial review and circumscribe them with sunset clauses to guard against the temporary becoming permanent. -- Ramesh Thakur

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's easy to explain, he has an affliction common to many on the left called BDS or

Bush Derangement Syndrome

Bush Derangement Syndrome: the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency -- nay -- the very existence of George W. Bush.

As the his mental condition deteriorates he'll begin to believe any nutcase and any conspiracy theory that most sane people would have long ago dismissed. Instead of trying to sway people his way he does what a typical liberal does....they run away...

In his case it's to Brazil :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It is very common that those on your side of the fence to butcher what he actually said

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "

Nice quotes, you still haven't answered his question

Reply to
Mark Leuck

If you are threatening to assault a family member with a gun then it may arouse some interest

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.