Wide area motion sensor

I am looking for some wide area motion sensors as part of an alarm system. They would have to be able to cover and area at least 100', and hopefully 200', from the sensor. I would also like them to be able wirelessly report back to a central monitoring point so that I can avoid running thousands of feet of wiring. It's a very large open warehouse so transmisstion shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

Reply to
scasko
Loading thread data ...

The Bosch OD850 doesn't have the range you want but if you have a warehouse that large this would be the only thing stable enough not to drive you nuts with false alarms.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Inovonics makes a model FA206DS wireless motion detector. With their ACC671 lens the motion detector can cover a 120' range. You'll also need a receiver. The FA401 is a single channel (1 detector) receiver. The FA404 supports up to 4 detectors and the FA416 handles 16 units.

Inovonics is one of the more respected makes of wireless. Here's a link to their catalog in PDF format.

formatting link
Hope that helps.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Oops! That should have read "mirror" -- not lens.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.