Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

formatting link
&
formatting link
BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to an unanswered complaint. bureau.

See it here:

formatting link
Robert L Bass

This is the same guy that like to **DOUBLE DIP** your credit cards.

Bassburglaralarms.com- Screws yet another customer BBB Complaint Filed

From: "loops" Subject: Re: Bass Alarms Date: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:23 PM

When should I expect to see a refund on my credit card? I tried to call and email but your phone appears to have a bad connection and or is busy. Via email, I am just getting your auto reponse. Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "G. Morgan" Subject: Re: Bass Alarms Date: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:34 PM Subject: Re: Bass Alarms Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

=> loops When should I expect to see a refund on my credit card? I tried to call

and email but your phone appears to have a bad connection and or is >busy. Via email, I am just getting your auto reponse.

Join the others here:

formatting link
It's a real shame all of Bass's customers have to come here to contact him. That makes it everyone's business.

-Graham Remove the snails to email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "loops" Subject: Re: Bass Alarms Date: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:11 AM

I am sorry, but I to travel. In fact I was in four states in 1 week and I have medical emergencies, and I had food poisoning. I understand we are all busy and have issues, but this is not acceptable. I have called you several times, but get a busy signal. I have emailed you and get the auto-response. I have faxed you. The fact that I am writing this is way too much. I also apologize to this group for having to communicate to this vendor via this group. It is just unreasonable how difficult this is.

As we are all aware we use email to handle such items, the facts are in black and white.

Here is the deal- Please see your packing slip for this order #158981 from your supplier in the North East. Line item #6 shows an ELK-1280 was shipped to me. Now review my order #4623BB- Line item #6 [#ELK-12250] ELK-12250 Battery: Rechargeable, 12V, 26AH 1 x US $43.50 = US $43.50. Now the price difference between these two products is what I am asking for. It really requires no more... Please subtract the difference and credit my account. Since I am sure that this will continue I have, I contacted the BBB of West Florida and this is my Complaint 1835930 for your records. I had the

2nd issue of double billing taken care of by my credit card company within 24 hours. They recommended I send the battery back for a full credit. I think we can take care of this by making the adjustment. By doing the full credit, would cost me the shipping. Thanks Frank

The fact that I am writing this is

way too much. I also apologize to this group for having to communicate > to this vendor via this group. It is just unreasonable how difficult this.

I agree that it's unreasonable. There's also no need to apologize to us. We all recognize (from past transactions Robert's been involved in) that this Newsgroup is the only really effective way of communicating with him. If he spent less time promoting his online business in Newsgroups while deriding others in the trade, and more time *servicing* his customers he'd be far better off. What's really funny is that he's always quick to judge others based on little more than pure conjecture and almost no first hand knowledge of the individual or company he's slamming...

formatting link
"Your One Stop Alarm Shop"

begin 666 back_ani.gif M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9 MF55551$1$3,S,]W=W69F9B(B(@`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%9 `` M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4\;/@G1 MEFIG1SWSV6;,8K=9579"CIA.

Reply to
Group Moderator
Loading thread data ...

Sure took you long enough to find it there Mike. It's been up for a month at least. Where you been??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yawn....

------------------------------------- Dean Roddey Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems

formatting link

Reply to
Dean Roddey

Go away you annoying little child. Don't you have something better to do with your life than this continued harassment of one individual?

Reply to
Fred

How do you become "group moderator"?

Reply to
Ida Slapter

The same way he got 35 years' experience ... he made it up.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

He used to say he was Group Moderator @ ASA.com thinking that the ASA.com would be assumed to be the ASA security group. After having it pointed out to him that the American Sailing Association, the owner of ASA.com didn't list him as a member, he switched to being the boss at BelowMe.org, another figment of his limited sophmoric imagination. The guy is extermely envious of and probably has unrequited sexual fantasies about Mr. Bass. It seems his whole being is fixated, much like a stalker, on Bass' business. I only see his posts if he changes his alias or someone replies as I've put him in my "Block Sender" file.

Reply to
BruceR

Your above reply is typical for a new poster to this group. The main reason you see all of this negativity regarding Robert Bass is because he has a poor reputation here for the over the many years that I've been posting to the group. He is an arrogant, nasty, egotistical, pompous ass. He constantly berates and ridicules anyone that has an opinion that differs with his. Once getting on the "wrong side" of his disdainful personality, he then will constantly bring up the disagreement at every opportunity. His derisive mocking attacks on various members of this group is a constant ongoing event. Many, many good people have left this group over the years due to his megalomania. One of the primary reasons he is still here is because many members of this group see fit to allow him to continue with his contemptuous attitude without making any comment or any censure, I presume in the interest of free speech. However, their lack of action has served only to reinforce Bass's position that what he does is acceptable. As time has progressed in this group, Bass has made more and more enemies. Some, including myself refuse to be chased away by his intentionally adopted narcissistic personality. As long as he maintains this stance, he will receive opposition. He is the cause of or at the root of the disruption here, the rest is just reaction. Check out Google on this NG and see where all of the static emanates.

You see, we all have a few choices to make. Since he ceases to act in a reasonable manner, people who object, can either leave the group, stay, and bear his insults, or oppose him. If one has decided to stay, rather then suffer the indignities imposed by him, (which only reinforces his continuance) ......if there is going to be turmoil ....... at least it is in the interest of quelling his insults. Ignoring him, as many do, only bolsters his unacceptable behavior which is evidenced by his presence.

You have these same choices. Either stick around and watch this arrogant asshole at work and say nothing, leave ....... or stand up for what you know is right. But of course, you have to have all the information to make the proper choice. If you are a person of any character, after seeing the aftermath that you now see in this group, as caused by the megalomania of this one individual, you'll make the appropriate decision. Just reason it out.

Would you think it more likely that the person who is the brunt of all of this flaming is the cause of the problems here..... or just by chance, a group of nasty people, all just coincidently decided to gang up on one person, for no reason at all..? Bass was previously thrown out of a Newsgroup for doing the same exact things he does here. It simply breaks down to ......... where ever he chooses to make trouble ....... he does. And if you'd do some research in Google, you'd be better informed. With out that information, when people like you come along and see the aftermath of his acerbic nasty attitude, you think it's the fault of the people that he's constantly offended through the years.

Not only has he intentionlly offended people here, through the years, but by his own addmission, his personal life is rife with legal an personal indicators that would show anyone what a rebellious individual and trouble maker he is. Even if you disregard the fact that he is using this Newsgroup, against the FAQ, to sell product here..... Even if you ignore his using phoney names to make false statements on one of his competitors websites. Even if you neglect his nasty remarks about alarm installation companys, which are designed to promote his business here, selling to end users ........ Or ignore his constant referral to how he is in the installation business but hasn't installed a system for going on 10 years now, and knows very little about new products ................How many people do you know who are responsible for someones death, and in addition have been chaged with felonious assault with a firearm? And who still sells and has knowledge about peoples security systems ......... to boot?

Fred, if you'll excuse me, ........... I think it's *you* that needs to get real.

By the way, you'll notice that I'll get no rebuttal on this post as to it's veracity......... as it is all factual and is archived in Google.

Reply to
Jim

I apologize for my above post being sent to CHA.

I had no intention of doing that and didn't notice that Fred had cross posted to both groups until I had pushed the send button.

Sorry

Reply to
Jim

Huh....I have dealt with their company and had nothing but GOOD results and response. Did it every occur to you that you MIGHT have pissed him off? Being a customer does NOT make you right.

Reply to
Ida Slapter

You're replying to a guy known as "Jiminex" (not his real name). He's a competitor who sells installed alarm systems. Like Sabodish (who pretends to be a "moderator"), this fellow somehow believes that he can decide who can and cannot post in that newsgroup. He has earned a place in the kill files of numerous people. Most others ridicule or ignore him.

Sorry these trash-talkers have decided to spill their bile over into CHA.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Err, no he doesn't. He's been more than helpful to plenty of people. Bass has been a LOT more helpful than any of his detractors. If they put even half that energy they put into bashing Bass they'd have some credibility. But as it stands all they do is bash Bob without doing anything to actually help anyone else. That's useless. Bob may have his issues but he's always been very helpful to people in the c.h.a group.

That few people take the time to disclaim your bullshit doesn't make it true.

Reply to
wkearney99

Get some sleep DUDE :)

Reply to
Group Moderator

Just the facts Lady, just the facts.

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike Said: The above is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Could not have said it better.

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike Said: I am a Moderator. Talk about who but me in a kill file? Just look at the people that thinks you are a total and complete asswiper:

This page online 5-28-02 RLB's Shit List

Andy Bowman Wrote: You know better. I won't drag anyone into this that doesn't want to be, however I will post a few names that have publicly shown disdain for your actions here in the past that I pulled from 10 minutes of research on google.

Mike Sabodish Sr.{Group Moderator} Jacob Ashbury {Jake, the saint} Andy Bowman Tom Fowler Jack Stevens Nomen Nescio Rodney Brittain Jim (alarmin) Marc Mazzarese Mike Dupre Thomas Gerchak VSS Doug Steve Rykeman Bryan Karas Mike Simpson (a former customer of yours) David Rosso Ray Brittain Bill Boyd Tom Brown Jerry Morin John Morgan Mikey |Horace Schmidlap Cliff Grubb James Brown (not the singer) Tom Karamichos (another former customer) Paul Rampelbergh Chris Larsen Dave Mahoney

Nick names: Urabus? Peach money_man_one q (yes, just "q")

Now, I'm sure you'll discount 5 or 6 of these right off the bat since they are current foes of yours. You'll probably also try and discount the ones using nick names as well. HOWEVER,, this is still a hell of a list full of respectable names that have publicly at one time or another shown their displeasure with the way you conduct yourself here. Can you imagine how many others think you're an ass that don't speak up? The number must be staggering.

Mike Said: There are PLENTY of OTHERS that will not speak up. They say the do not want to get involved. If Goofy seen a few of the others that he thinks is his friends BUT DESPISE his attitude -actions and ways....He would be amazed....

RLB was known as BoBo & Scud in Aviation NG

Aviation Student Shit List

Subject: GM more for the 'list' From: "Jacob Ashbury" snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com Date: 6/5/2002 9:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id:

This is old - they don't go above the current guys, O.K.? Jake-

Aviation Student wrote in article

01bda0fc$972aa8c0$4be7869f@default>...

Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass . He has:

- posted erroneous and misleading advice,

- repeatedly made false accusations against others,

- attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in their workplace,

- threatened the property of those who disagree with him,

- repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and

- attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup. His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and are not socially acceptable. He has expressed the conviction that his actions are right.

We the undersigned join in a rec.aviation ignoring of Mr Bass. We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response at all only seems to encourage him. We request all others to do likewise.

To add your name to ours and indicate your support for this course of action, reply by e-mail to " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com". Email may not be answered. Please do not respond to this message.

Rich Ahrens Chris Anderson John Ammeter Robert Barker Jon Barry Dave Barnhardt Robert P Bass Charles Black Mark Burkley Rod Cadanau Don Campbell Michael D. Casey Bob Chilcoat John Clarke Tom Cooper Christopher Corder Sheron Cunniff Rod Farlee WendyBG (Farlee) Joseph Feld Thomas Fitzgerald John Galban Mark J Grueninger Daniel Grunloh Rick Hake Roger Halstead Warren Hecksel Sydney Hoeltzli Dan Hoyte Richard Ilfield Carl A. Johansson John R. Johnson Rick Hake Suzanne King Wessel Kooyman Ric and Shari Lee Ray Leonard John Lowry Mike Kelley Sue Kramer Frank Maier Don Meyer Jeff Morris David E. Munday John Neidart Martina O'Donoghue John Ousterhaut Bill Phillips Colin Rasmussen Del Rawlins Bob Reed Sam Rios Kelly Rhodes Bill Robie John Rourke Bill Shellenberger Jerry Springer Jeffry Stetson General Stark (Marty) John Stricker See-Mong Tan Dwight Taylor William Thelen John Theure Jared Thomas Paul Tidball Tracy Thompson James Thursby Kib Tyler Bob Urban Rick Wagner Gene Whitt

begin 666 back_ani.gif M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9 MF55551$1$3,S,]W=W69F9B(B(@`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%9 `` M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4\;/@G1 MEFIG1SWSV6;,8K=9579"CIA.

Reply to
Group Moderator

. SIGNED wkearney 99 Bass Clonie # 34

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike Said: Another lie Bassy Boy like Norman sez Tic....Tic......Tic...... What did the heart Doc say...a few more weeks??

formatting link

formatting link
"Your One Stop Alarm Shop"

Reply to
Group Moderator

He used to say he was Group Moderator @ ASA.com thinking that the ASA.com would be assumed to be the ASA security group. After having it pointed out to him that the American Sailing Association, the owner of ASA.com didn't list him as a member, he switched to being the boss at BelowMe.org, another figment of his limited sophmoric imagination.

Mike Said: The only way that you would know that I was the boss at BelowMe.org is

**YOUR MOTHER HAD TO TELL YOU** She answers the telephones there. Your sister runs the road.

IDA what a name - Do you sit down when you wee wee or do you have testicles? OR BOTH? You need to mind your own business. IDA SLAPTER ??? That's what they should have done to you and the test tube marked failure that you were Bass cloned in.

PS: you need to learn how to spell the word sophomoric MORON.

Reply to
Group Moderator

I have only been lurking around here for about a year or two and I have not noticed any of the bashing by Bass that you are talking about. I have only seem attempts at advice in a civil manor from Bass. Granted I don't read everything and I even stop reading threads that turn into flame wars, but I have to tell ya, I can't remember any flaming FROM Bass.

Craig

Reply to
C what I mean

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.