Adding keypads to gem p9600

"who routinely post unprovoked flames".

Excellent description of yourself Mr. BAss; Who routinely posts unprovoked flames.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford
Loading thread data ...

EXACTLY!

Do you get it now?

If one person can disrupt this group then someone else can disrupt it more. It makes no difference what one does or says. When he is not here, even though there is no love loss among a number of people who normaly post here, everyone tolerates past each other an past offenses are put aside, and a social contract endures.

In a real life situation, the trouble maker is ejected from a group. He was ejected from an Aviation group that he had plagued. But for years Bass has used the uniqueness of this kind of forum where he can count on the lethargy of too many participants to push him out. It could be done, but for some unknown (to me) reason, it isn't.

As long as the rules of social contract are not followed by one ........ then there are no boundaries. Any thing goes ...... and it will.

Reply to
Jim

Now here's the big question that you can't answer.

Why don't you tell me what exactly I've accused you of doing that you haven't actually done?

You're still hiding behind the big lie. You will never admit that you are the reason this group will not and has not functioned since the day you came here pushing your web site. You won't admit that you are wrong in doing what you do here.

That's fine with me you dead f*ck. I'll be here long after your dead and buried.

Aint that just grand ....................

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.