2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

No not really see I'm at least smart enough to realize what can happen during a war, I'm also smart enough to know with Israel it would have been an accident, Hezzbolah would have done it on purpose

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news:

46addb37$0$30665$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

if you would be smart enough you would have read the report that the UN soldier told Israel that they were bombing pretty close to there base and to stop it...they at least called 10 time in less the 12 hour...

after that if you say :Ouppss! I think you are dumber then an arse....

and what's the use to bomb a whole part of a country when 2 soldier have been missing,killing innocent to retrieve 2 soldier...another Oupps!!

claver very claver,or should I say....criminal reaction to a criminal act?

I don't say that it was ok to take those 2 soldier and to bomb innocent people,but what I can be sure is that its not too grate to hold prisoner people that launched rocks.....

Reply to
Petem

Well your first mistake was you thought

You mean 1 soldier since it appears this week that 1 is now reportedly dead after over a year in captivity and my guess torture. If I recall part of the cease-fire involved their release which as usual Hezzbolah doesn't seem to follow their own agreements very well

Should they have gone to war over 3? 4? 23? Do you honestly think they were the only reason or just the last straw? If I had to guess it was their capture and oh umm maybe the previous thousand rockets launched against Israel's citizens.

Sounds like thats exactly what you are saying

Reply to
Mark Leuck

46aeb63f$0$4640$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

At least i do think,on your side you just look on the israel side of the story,dont you think both side have there big share of responsibility?

And Israel again never did anything to receive those rocket?

Well you don't listen very well

Reply to
Petem

I wonder what Israel could have done? When you find out let me know. Everyone in my neighborhood is so looking forward to a good old rocket attack I am sure they would follow Israel's lead, what ever that was. Everyone here would especially enjoy a good bombardment from rockets like Hezbollah's with no effective guidance systems for targeting real military assets. It's great, a pure terror weapon just like Hitler's! Everyone can look forward to an equal chance of getting killed or mangled. Personally I am hoping a few old ladies down the street catch one of the first incoming rounds. They could not carry a weapon or hurt anyone really, but they are really ugly old hags and I am tired of looking at them. Maybe a school yard could be blown up next? Some kids grow up to be soldiers, so get them out of the way when their young!

In case you missed the point Pete,. Israel is an important ally of the United States. Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and an important ally to Iran, a terrorist sponsoring country. Trying to equate Israel and Hezbollah in terms of actions or policy is beyond ridiculous. Making arguments for Hezbollah's actions, or any other mid east terror organization, makes you look not like a reasoned observer, but a Jew hating nut job. Wait, never mind, everyone here already thinks you're a Jew hating nut job!

Reply to
Roland More

He's going to vote among those who he has

Well dead man ......

Would you like to deny anything else about what you've done in Usenet?

Heh heh heh

I love it when you don't respond when the actual facts of what a bastard you are ... are revealed.

I've got lots more of those oldies but goodies tucked away. I notice that you've obviously erased a lot of your nasty posts from the Google archives. But fortunately too many of them are saved as part of others response to you. But, you can't hide. Especially somone who has posted as much garbage as you have, in Usenet. You've burned all the bridges and now you have no where to hide.

Keep feeling for those lumps, now. Ya never know when it's gonna be the beginning of the end. Let us know when you find one ..... will ya? We'd like to have advance notice for the party and send to out advance notice to all the people who've left ASA, though the years.

Reply to
Jim

"Roland More" a écrit dans le message de news:

46af5bff$0$20586$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

-----------------Snip the totally imbecile statement--------------

Roland,stop thinking in short term,and try to remember more then what happened 5 minute ago,the world dont start every morning fresh,there is an history to Israel,they have done bad thing too,jew were also (and are still) using terror to creat there country

here,s some exemple:

"Assassination of government official outside Palestine: first used against the British in Cairo, 6 November, 1944 when Lord Moyne, Secretary of State, was assassinated by the Stern Gang. Yitzhak Shamir, a member of the Irgun and later leader of the Stern Gang was behind the plan.

Taking of hostages to put pressure on a government: first used against the British in Tel Aviv, 18 June, 1946.

Blowing up government offices with their civilian employees and visitors: first used against the British in Jerusalem, 22 July, 1946. The toll was 91 Britons, and 46 injured in King David Hotel. Begin, who masterminded and carried out the attack admitted that the massacre was coordinated with and carried out under the instruction of the Haganah.

Booby-trapped suitcase: first used against the British Embassy in Rome, 13 October, 1946.

Booby-trapped car parked alongside buildings: first used against the British in Sarafand (east of Jaffa) on 5 December, 1946.

Flogging of hostages: first used against the British in Tel Aviv, Natanya and Rishon, 29 December, 1946.

Letter-bombs sent to politicians outside Palestine: first used against Britain when twenty letter-bombs were sent from Italy to London between 4 and 6 June, 1947.

Murder of hostages as a reprisal for government actions: first used against the British in Natanya area on 29/30 July, 1947 and making a booby trap out of their bodies. The note left with the bodies read: "This is the sentence of the Irgun's High Command".

Postal Parcel-bomb sent outside Palestine: first used against the British in London, 3 September, 1947. "

that every body in the worls knows,and its the main reason why you have so much terrorist after you..

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and an important ally

Like Israel was (and still is) but right now the terrorist act are not toward you,so you say its only retaliation...

remember Roland, the freedom fighter of some are the terrorist of the others...

Trying to equate Israel and

No saying that Israel is all white and never did something wrong is being just an hypocrite,or even worst just being naive like a baby..

Making

Thats what you think,view with the glasses of a brain washed american zombie..

Wait, never mind, everyone here already thinks you're a Jew hating

I dont hate jew, but i dont hate islamist eithere,what i hate is the fact that USA help a terrorist country ,then when hit back by the wave they start to cry for revenge,when its them that helped in there misery..911 was a very bad thing and its outragious no innocent should never die like that...but it was predictable..too bad you didnt saw it comming and could have act in a way to help your people and not help a foreign country that put you in much more trouble then its worth for...

and Iran is doing the same f****ng thing on there side,wich i find as dumb as you,but what the heck its allways the same thing,acting like kids...while having life innocent in your hands...i hope one day you will see the blodd in your hand..the blood of fellow american AND of innocent woman and kids on those country bombarded by Israel,cause if you support there terrorsit action,you are as guilty as them...

i dont support any of the action of hezbollah, but just think of what would be your reaction if the guys in mexico started taking some land of yours,what would be your reaction?

Reply to
Petem

If you read some of my old posts you'll see that I mention that all those acts you just mentioned were complete acts of terrorism by true terrorists. I even bitched about the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in the 1967 six day war that you didn't seem to mention (maybe you thought that was a good thing). I am still bitching about Jonathan Pollard (convicted of spying for Israel). That said it doesn't change the fact that the Israel of today that includes Arabs and Muslims is not the group of terrorists of yesteryear that were busy terrorizing the British. I think only Shimon Peres is the only guy around from way back then that is still active in politics. What makes you a phony nut job is you can't point to groups like Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorist having a policy of terrorism and fully condemn it. You have to use some crazy logic and say that some Jew farted 50 years ago when the Nation of Israel didn't even exist yet and say the terror groups today are simply trying to wipe out the smell. The problem of the Palestinian right of return is certainly one without easy solutions. But adding terrorism to the mix because of that problem and thinking its a legitimate answer or reaction isn't even rational.

kids...while

Reply to
Just Looking

No not really, Arabs have had countless opportunities to stop the violence yet they won't, you don't see any jews strapping on bomb vests and walking into arab discos now do you?

Nope

More like you don't talk very well

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Arab discos? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Keboom-a-go-go.

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Just Looking" a écrit dans le message de news:

46afe341$0$12214$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Nope! i dont think its a good thing,NOT AT ALL!!what you dont seem to understand here is that i found Israel as guilty as hezbollah or Amas of terrorist act,point done...nothing more,and leuck (and many more here) are saying that what Israel is doing is all ok!the support of such act by Israel is the problem,not that they are jew or what muslim or what ever other insane religious group,what i say is that they should be kicked in there as so strong that they would regret hitler,and the muslim that use terorism should have ther butt kicked even more harder...

the problem is all those innocent dying,i dont have a problem when 2 country start sending troups at each other(and bomb ect..) where i have a probleme its when some innocent fellow get killed for no damn good reason

. I am still bitching about Jonathan Pollard (convicted of spying for

once a terrorist ,allways one,they used that tactic and it worked,why wouldnt they used it again?

Ousama was trained in the 70's for terrorism,what is he still doing now? or better worded,what his follower are doing?

what do you know about the one that followed the old one that were leader in the 50's in Israel? at what tactics were they trained?

The problem of the Palestinian right of return

I am sure that if Palestinian would have some real help to establish themself on there terriotory,with full access to there holy places in Jerusalem,the bombing would slow,even even stop,of course that will not happen in 5 minute,after 50 more years of bitching at each other tension would not dissipate in thin air like that,but the statuquo and over reaction from each side at any act of terrorism isnt rational either....

Reply to
Petem

46b00a4c$0$4730$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

no they have to much too loose,those are desperate people,on the other side i dont see too much problem living in Israel,water every where,nice agriculture,in palestine,its a bit less luxury...your comparaison are very crooked...

Yup your right they never attacked kids that were trowing rocks at tanks...

More like you dont want to listen...

Reply to
Petem

That is always going to happen in war, any war, anywhere. That is part of the nature of war.

You're in a club with few other members Pete. There are sanctions by nearly everyone in the world against Hezbollah and Hamas. The world has seen the vast differences between these two entities and Israel. Too bad you can't. The asymmetry of resources between Israel and those that oppose Israel does not make their terrorist actions against Israel legitimate. No one casts a blind eye toward the suffering of the Palestinians, however their terrorist actions turn off the whole world and cut the support they need out from underneath them. In fact here in the U.S. one could end up in jail if he or she were dumb enough to try to send support to any of them. That should really say it all. Wake up.

Reply to
Roland More

Lebanon for example isn't as strict as Saudi Arabia

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Water everywhere? My brother was there last month, its a f****ng desert!

What you do have is more development in Israel than Gaza and you want to know why that is?

One word...Arafat

Figure it out

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I know. It just seems funny picturing a girl doing the latest gyrations in a berka. :^)

I also get a kick out of Syria and its supposed care for Islamic Values (sort of like "family values" except they have a few more reasons to kill you if you don't agree on some minor point). Hundreds of Iraqi women who have fled to Syria to escape war and starvation at home wind up working at brothels on the outskirts of Damascus.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Roland More" a écrit dans le message de news:

46b09f1a$0$29661$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

this is because the USA support Israel,remove your suport and they will be considered a rogue country as the other that act like them are..

Could it be that they never had some real support,or they could have had some but under condition that no one would have tolerate?

In fact here in the U.S. one could end up in jail if he or

Nope the wake up call came in september 2001,you didnt got it...

Reply to
Petem

$yg1.1299@trnddc04...

They have wet burka contests and strippers that do the dance of 5000 veils.

Actually, the woman that work in the strip clubs are inside a windowless and locked down building. The men just stand around outside and try to imagine what they're doing, while they shoot their guns into the air.

Whenever I see these new reports, I always wonder what the incident is of the number of people that die from gunshots to the top of the head.

Reply to
Jim

Nope the wake up call came in September 2001, you didn't got it...

I think we call the call, but I'm afraid they're the ones that are still hearing the ringing in their ears. I think they learned a new English word to describe what happened to them when they lost a few countries. I saw it spelled one time as "eargrsplittewithloudengoboomen" by a Marine Corps explosive ordnance disposal expert. I'd say things haven't been great for them since September 2001. Perhaps they might try a new strategy that actually serves their interests instead of their emotions.

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.