2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

Another f****ng tall tale about the 10,000 things you did for each customer.

You are such a blow hard liar. Ridiculous, endless lies.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

If you never do anything for your clients but raise prices and whiile about the "Big Meanie" on the newsgroup I can understand why you find it hard to believe anyone else would.

Where as you do it softly?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

the "Big Meanie" on the newsgroup I can understand why

Hmmmmm .... Let's see now. Maybe we could take a little vote amoung the participants in ASA to see who has been proven as the biggest liar .... over and over again.

How about it? Care to make a guess who it is?

Why ..... acually ..... yes.

But .... when it comes to "sucking"

I just KNOW you'd win any contest.

Those big fat pig-lips of your's .....

They just go along fine with the pig-eyes and that blubbery body that you've threatend that you're going to kick someone ass with ...... heh heh heh. Yeh sure. Whatta ya gonna do, fat boy .... give them the ol karate cancer kick?

Reply to
Jim

has been proven as the biggest liar

It's way too so> > > Another f****ng tall tale about the 10,000 things

about the "Big Meanie" on the newsgroup I can understand why

Reply to
Just Looking

He's going to vote among those who he has not driven away. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

small list of those bass has driven off here at:

formatting link
larger list at the aviation archive, and another at the alarms archive.

Reply to
Spammy

Well actually, you're wrong.

There are at least ten or so documented instances where Basshit had been caught lying. I don't know how long you've participated here, but if you'd like a brief tour or them ..... I'm sure between myself and some of the others here, we could muster up quite a few of them. I don't really recall if anyone else has actually been "caught" lying but I don't think so. Basshit makes these accusations all the time, but we all know it to be simply a slight of hand diversion to give him some reason to justify his conduct.

Reply to
Jim

Sure ..... all along it's been me who's to blame for your arrogance, your use of this Newsgroup for your private advertisment, your name calling of installers, your lying about how long you've been in business, your poor BBB record, your past history in the aviation groups, of stealing others documentation, mail bombing the group, holding the stolen documentation ransom if they'd let you back in the Newsgroup. Making hundreds of posts to the Newsgroup so others posts would be knocked off the servers before they could be read. Going real life with people who opposed you, trying to get them fired from there jobs or have their licenses taken from them due to your lies.

Yep .... that must have been me who drove all those people away.

After all, if I oppose you, for your abhorent conduct, only briefly outlined above, I'm sure everyone would want to leave the group.

Reply to
Jim

No, Jimbo. It's you who are to blame for driving away many regularts and most visitors here. As to the other, it's not arrogance since I actually am 10 times smarter than you. :^)

Hahahahahaha. Jiminex whining about name-calling! That's truly hysterical. You've called me AND numerous other installers every filthy name in the book thousands of times. I just make fun of you and your pals' suilly antics.

30 years and counting.

Almost entirely the work of Olson, filing fictitious complaints under bogus names every week.

You bring that up -- not me. The fact is that one idiot from one such group used a work email to harass me. I complained and the individual nearly got canned. If you don't like that, too bad.

Never happened.

No such thing.

That's absurd. No one can "let" someone in or keep someone out of an unmoderated newsgroup.

You mean like the way you fill the newsgroup with profanity evcery day of every week of every month, year after year after year?

Morgan comitted a crime. He got caught. He got fired. He was lucky I didn't file a complaint with the FBI since his criminal act broke a federal law.

I never tried to have anyone's license revoked. I told his employer of the suspected crime and when they confirmed it they fired him. However, they had already decided to fire him for absenteeism, drunken binges and other misbehavior. He's his own worst enema.

There have been hundreds who you've attacked and driven away over the years. I never drove anyone from a newsgroup though I have no compunctions against stating the truth when someone like GM or you posts lies.

You "oppose" (a more accurate description is "attack with a flood of vitriolic gutter language") anyone who declines to join your 1-man jihad. Bob C is one of the nicest people ever to grace this newsgroup. You have single-handedly nearly driven him off.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

eligibility.

Reply to
Just Looking

reffering to the no new taxes, admonition. to the democRAT House of Representatives. [one of the requests they obviously ignored]

point of order: Congress [the House] initiates revenue bills for the govt [taxes to you]. So that means that statement was not a lie, rather it was a request of the House of Reps. which they ignored. Pres Bush being the honerable public servant he is signed into law the bills that were the will of the people, as expressed by their elected servants. Fortunately things in the House changed to republican control shortly afterwards for the first time in 40 years. but i digress.

Reply to
Spammy

"Just Looking" a écrit dans le message de news:

46a514ef$0$20566$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

You forgot Bush junior :Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction

formatting link

Reply to
Petem

Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction

Funny you should single out Bush Jr. for that quote. Politicians from John Kerry to Hillary Clinton were quoted as saying the exact same thing. I didn't know that they served frog with Kool Aid up there. Well it depends on what the definition of "is" is, right? Last time I checked Saddam had (along with his rotten sons) killed without remorse. Saddam used a nerve gas agent (considered a weapon of mass destruction by most) on the Iranians as well as the Kurds. I am glad the Iraqi's had him hanged. I am sorry you miss him. I guess anyone that gives the Red, White and Blue a hard time is more than okay in your book. I assume that Napoleon Bonaparte is still your hero. Pol Pot, Josef Stalin, Manuel Noriega, Slobodan Milosevich, Khomeiny, Fidel Castro, Nicolae Ceausescu, Francois 'Papa Doc' Duvalier and all their ilk are first rate guys too, according to you.

Stalin, Fidel, Chavez

Reply to
Just Looking

Syria according to several of his generals

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Roland More

You have to understand that Fox is not a news network. They just make up most of the crap they report. If you believe Fox, we're winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis even as we speak. Reality: The Bush Ego War has empowered Al Queda more than anything Bin Laden could have done with a million anti-western speeches. If you believe Fox, Bush is the greatest president since Washington. Reality: This is the worst administration since Caligula.

And for another bit of reality: Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction. He wasn't building nuclear weapons. He wasn't developing bio weapons. He had nothing. Even the Republicans (with the exception of Leuck) mostly realize this by now.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

formatting link
yea, we believe u.. not!

Reply to
Spammy

wow 500 degraded sarin and mustard gas munition...

DEGRADED...been more ten years they were build,and the degrade fast...

not even good enough to use a trap...

compared to the thousand of depleted uranium shell you trew at them its like they could have hurt you with a stone....

I'am impress !!!

Reply to
Petem

You asked the question. I provided an answer. Consider the potency of agents like sarin versus the actual amount of the substance you have to have on hand to create an effective weapon. Taking into account the long build up to the beginning of military action, Saddam would have to have been an exceptionally ignorant person to get caught with any WMD smoking gun. What he did get caught with is the stuff he actually forgot about keeping track of himself. That to me a is a bit more worrying (and the fact the U.S. kept it secret so long after finding it). To be able to have so much of not only conventional weapons, but banned weapons as well, to say "Oh yes, I forgot about those 500 shells". In short, there is no real way to say what Saddam had or didn't have in the way of WMD. Like they say, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Nothing we read now is likely to tell much of the truth about anything. I think in 20 or 30 years we will all be surprised about what really went on when it is presented on the History Channel. One thing is for certain, there is no sarin in Kool Aid. You'd be long gone if there were.

After any conflict there is clean up on the battlefield. The Europeans are still cleaning up stuff from WWI and WWII. I am sure the Iraqis will be doing the same with depleted Uranium and other munitions.

Reply to
Just Looking

Gulping Pete's Kool Aid isn't good for you. Forget Fox for a minute, this got reported on NPR as well. What was being quoted was a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center. I don't see the ego or corruption you talk about with Bush. What I see is one stubborn guy. Once he decides something, he seems to follow that no matter what. Whether that proves ultimately to be a good thing or bad will depend a lot on if his perceptions and strategy are correct, as well as plain luck. I hope we're lucky.

most of the crap they report. If you believe Fox, we're

Bush Ego War has empowered Al Queda more than anything Bin

believe Fox, Bush is the greatest president since Washington.

destruction. He wasn't building nuclear weapons. He wasn't

exception of Leuck) mostly realize this by now.

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.