Norstar Meridian Phone Compatibility

I have a Norstar Modular ICS phone system.

I also have about 20-30 phones with "Meridian" on them, most are M2616, some are M2008, several are new in the box. Will these phones work with my system? My research on the internet tells me that they probably are incompatible but I haven't found anything definitive.

If these would be useless to me because they won't work on my system I will be looking to get rid of them, Ebay?, someone here interested?

Reply to
Kid Leo
Loading thread data ...

These phones are not compatible. I'm including below the list of phones compatible with the different software versions of the MICS. The layout doesn't come over to text format well, but it will at least give you an idea of what will/won't work for telephones on which software version.

MICS Compatibility Chart: Telephones System Product MICS MICS MICS MICS MICS MICS MICS MICS MICS MICS Software Version 1.0 1.1 2.0 3.0 4.0 4.1 4.1.1 5.1 6.0 6.1 M7100 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes M7208 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes M7310 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes M7324 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes M7410 Cordless Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes T7100 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes T7208 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes T7316 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes T7406 Cordless Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes C3020 Companion Cordless No No No No No No No No No No C3050 Companion Cordless No No No No No No No No No No

Reply to
nortel

Thanks for the info!

Reply to
Kid Leo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.