mics -- calls not sent to autoattendant

We have an early release of MICS. Everything was working fine for a few years until recently, someone was making changes to programming and now it seems like only one call at a time can go into the autoattendant, the others were bouncing directly to the general mailbox. this was after the person deleted a mailbox because she said all calls (except the first) were going to that persons mailbox. it seems to me like somehow, this extension (lets call it 35) has a setting that is answering the phone on the first ring and sending it to voice mail, and since there is no longer any voicemail, the call is going to the general mailbox. Can someone please tell me what settings would cause this? I cannot find the setting that is wrong. Thanks. Jay

Reply to
Jay B
Loading thread data ...

If you have DID's and a release earlier than 4.1 someone probably changed the prime dn for the DID that is your main number.

Reply to
<ajaret

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.