First attempt at home automation

Hello I am trying to set up a home automation system and so far have installed an OMNI IIe controller and I believe I have that part of it working. I can access it from my PC so I believe I have it at least half working. What I can't seem to figure out how to do is I want my OMNI controller to turn on and off a UPB standard dimming switch from Simply Automated. Is this possible to do? And if it is working should it just show up without any problems or is there a trick to getting Simply Automated components to work with a HAI controller?

Reply to
curtis.barrett
Loading thread data ...

Hello I am trying to set up a home automation system and so far have installed an OMNI IIe controller and I believe I have that part of it working. I can access it from my PC so I believe I have it at least half working. What I can't seem to figure out how to do is I want my OMNI controller to turn on and off a UPB standard dimming switch from Simply Automated. Is this possible to do? And if it is working should it just show up without any problems or is there a trick to getting Simply Automated components to work with a HAI controller?

Reply to
curtis.barrett

You might try the discussion groups at

formatting link
-- you will likely find your answer there.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt Delaney

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.