activehome time delays in seconds

Hi, I have a friend that wants to control a traffic light (in his home, not on the street) using X10 modules and ActiveHome software. I thought it would work but it looks like the delays for macros only do minute increments. Is there any way to do a few seconds? I am assuming probably another software vendor may make X10 control software that would work with the CM11A module. Thanks

Reply to
autonut843
Loading thread data ...

Good idea!!! I could use one in my kitchen! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Actually, I went to eBay and typed in traffic light control and there are at least two different people that have built up their own circuit boards for just this situation and they are selling pretty well. I guess lots of people have old traffic lights in their homes and want to control them.

Reply to
autonut843

I figure the "left turn arrow" would work the best for us... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

To do what? :-) Are there people standing in front of traffic lights in their own homes waiting for the light to change? Are they used as giant mood rings? ?????

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.