Sonicwall Wall TZ 170 VPN Connection

I have a TZ 170 at work and i have the global VPN turned on, and i have the settings exported out and then imported them onto my laptop. I setup the Virtual adaptor and assigned it a free ip address that is free from my network, then i start the connection on the group VPN and put in my password and login, then the connection shows a connection. This is all good, but then i try to find one of my network devices or use a terminal connection through reflections software and connot get any connection. Any idea as to why i cannot see any thing inside the network or get a connection? Thanks

Reply to
James Voils
Loading thread data ...

so you have remote VPN client -->VPN host and want access to Mapped Drives?

Reply to
Jeff B

Yes i would like to be able to access the resources on teh network and use a WRQ reflections to access a server on the network.

Reply to
James Voils

That is part of what i would like to do , the other is use the WRQ reflections program to access a server inside of the network so i can work when i am not in the office. All of the machines inside of the netowrk are all on the same subnet and my home machines are also on the same subnet.

Reply to
James Voils

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.