removing Kerio 2.1.5?

I'm afraid my Kerio may be corrupted and I want to reinstall. Anyone know the proper way of removing the program when the Add/Remove applet in Control Panel doesn't work? Do I just delete the Kerio folder? TIA.

Reply to
Ed Mc
Loading thread data ...

Exactly what "doesn't work?"

Notan

Reply to
Notan

Hi Notan.. Suddenly my email program (Thunderbird) won't connect unless I close Kerio. It just hangs on "connecting to ***.net" Oddly, I can connect & download headers from the newsgroups acct. If I try to receive mail it just hangs. (I use the same program for both email and newsgroups). Account server settings appear to be intact.(nothing changed far as I can tell). Just a little while ago I notice my anti-virus updates were 8 days old! Strange, since it has always updated every 3 hours. I closed Kerio and it updated right away. I tried uninstalling using the Control Panel uninstall, but it just clicks back to the top of the "installed programs" list. Any ideas?

Reply to
Ed Mc

Notan: I just replied to you with Kerio currently running.... Newsgroups fully operational. E-mail hangs until I turn off Kerio.

Reply to
Ed Mc

I used Kerio quite a while back, but due to memory fade, I can't recall what the options were. :-(

Try reinstalling over the old program (i.e., in the same folder), THEN try to insinstall.

If successful, erase the folder, then do a fresh install.

Notan

Reply to
Notan

You need to check your rules and see what's going on. It's possible that the rules somehow got corrupted. I would look there first and try to figure out why some things aren't working.

Reply to
Kerodo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.