Norton

I have Systemworks 2002 and have paid for Norton subsriptions through the next year. When I use live Update, I can download in install the virus definitions but my computer fails to insatll the Internet Security updates. I have XP. Is this beacsue Norton does not support Systemworks 2002 anymore? If I paid for a subscription, shouldn't I be able to install any update? How do I resolve this? Thanks, David

Reply to
ddavidson
Loading thread data ...

David,

Have a look at

formatting link
If it applies to your case, follow the suggested procedure. If not - describe exactly what happens with Internet Security updates.

Reply to
Eugene F.

formatting link

Thanks for writing, Eugene. I would hate to uninstall and re-install so.....neither of those error messages occur. What happens is that when I run live update, it downloads and "installs" all the updates including virus definitions and internet security. However, when I restart my computer and run live update again, it still tells me I have the same security update to download! I get no error messages-in fact I get the message that all are installed but obviously, that one piece does not.As I mentioned, I am running Norton Systemworks 5.0 and Norton Internet Secuirty 2004. Thanks for your help. David

Reply to
ddavidson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.