Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIX Problem
We have a DMZ attached to the PIX and we have an acl allowing outside traffic into the DMZ. The odd thing is that we have to explicit;y allow DMZ servers access to the outside world? I though raffic...

NEWBIE- 800 Series / Soho 97 firewall logs - how do i see them?
Hi all, Am i correct in assuming this has to be transmitted to a unix box of some sort - the CRWS says XX attacks denied but i'd like to know origins of IP and type of attack. Thanks for any replies

DHCP relay problem
My Windows XP SP2 client is unable to acquire IP address from Windows 2003 DHCP server. I configured ip helper-address on SVI... ip forward-protocol udp has been entered. I tried this on Catalyst3750...

unicast to multicast conversion?
Hi, I have an important device residing outside my network (which is out of my control) that sends a UDP stream of data to a unicast address in my network. Problem is, there are multiple hosts in my...

PIX and cut-through authentication
Hi I have PIX with cut-through authentication. I authenticate connections to my inside web server using https (aaa authentication secure-http-client). I would like to have possibility to log off user...

PIX DMZ to the Inside.
We have a PIX with an inside interface on 10.100.0.0/24 and a DMZ on 10.19.99.0/24 Behind the PIX is a Nokia with an outside interface on 10.00.0.0/24 and an inside interface on 10.88.0.0/24 The PIX...

applying QoS on cisco 827
I have applied the qos on my cisco router, I have 3 class-maps there, voip, www, class-default. The problem I have is that the cisco doesnt seem to classify my www trafic. What could be wrong? Thanks,...

Frame-relay map and inverse-arp
Hi Group, Under Configuring Static Address Mapping in says, "A static map links a specified next-hop protocol address to a specified DLCI. Static mapping removes the need for Inverse ARP requests;...

how to force time update from the server.
Which is the command to do this? On a 837 router with flash: Alex.

ACL for Cat2950 security
Hello: I'm going to put a Catalyst 2950-24 on, connecting to our provider via Ethernet. I already programmed an access-list for the vty interfaces, and an access-list for ip http access, I need it for...

small managed switch HW recommendations?
I am looking for a small form factor managed ethernet switch (gig uplink, no more than 8 ports max (10/100)) for a location where I have a very small space, and I need to temporarily put 2 ports in...

pix 535
Hi Could please anyone tell me if the pix535 UR BUN has two integrated FE ports? According to the bundle includes 2FE, however i could not find a picture to see if they are integrated, or they come as...

Display matches showing outpu of "show access-lists"
I can't see matches on an access list I built giving the command in the subject. How can I enable it? Thanks, Alex.

7940 & 7960 Handset falling of phone
­ ­­ ­I was wondering if anybody is having problems with the 7960 & 7940 handsets falling of the phones when they are wall mounted? Thanks Joe

Cisco 2970 strange traffic problem - stumped cisco support
I have a mid sized network, several office locations are wireless using alvarion wireless gear. All wireless gear is setup for auto on the ethernet ports. I just put in a new cisco 2970 switch. Once I...