Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIX515E slow NAT
we used to have an (old) linux machine for internet NATting That machine is down, so i try to do all internet NATting with our PIX515E But NATting is extremely SLOW (compared with the linux NAT...

Cisco 678 adsl2
They were quite popular 10 years ago when they were current. They've been EOL'd since 2000. The reason everything is different is because Cisco bought the company (Netspeed), keeping the DSLAMs and...

Testing Cisco PIX 520 with six interfaces.
Hi Folks, I have the above-mentioned equipment in my home lab that I would like to configure such that apart from the inside network and outside interface, I would also like if possible to make sure...

Tracking VPNs via SNMP on ASA5510 MRTG
Hello, I am currently using MRTG to graph the interfaces on my ASA5510. I would also like to graph my VPN sessions using MRTG. Is anybody doing this or could anyone offer advice on this? I realize...

Where to download IOS 7200 image for dynamips
Where I can download Cisco IOS 7200 for Dynamips Linux. If I can.

Help with Vlan trunking across a p2p t1
Hello, I am hoping someone can shed some light on this for me as I seem to be swimming in possibilities, but not sure of the correct path to follow to achieve the desired outcome. We are implementing...

Cisco Call Manager
Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home LAB?? You can check it out at "" and at [Password=howard] ""

EIGRP Configuration Help
Hello All, I have a network, rather large which is at present utilising static routes, and they are mow moving to EIGRP. The main problem is that within the core Routers (3 of them in 3 different...

VPN Client can't see internal network
Hi, Hopefully someone may be able to help me. I have a remote user (User6) with a VPN client connecting to my PIX OK, but when he tries to PING or access server 172.29.11.250 the PINGs fail ; I see no...

Cisco VPN Client Routing to Internal Subnets
Hi We are running a pix 515e with OS 7.2 on it We have cisco client v4 We have one central site which everybody vpn's into and then we have multiple branches connected to the central site via mpls and...

Exposed Host on C850
Hi, i have a problem with my Cisco 850W Router. Its working nice so far, but i have problems with Peer2Peer programms and some other applications, which require incoming connections. Some of them use...

PAT & IPSEC
I have a vendor PIX firewall sitting behind my ASA 7.2 firewall. IPSEC and isakmp(500) (NAT-T)4500) are opened on the ASA. However the vendor cannot establish an ipsec tunnel to its corporate network....

Radius Authentication on Cisco Switches
Hi All, Sorry if this is a posted in the wrong group. I am trying to setup RADIUS authentication to my cisco switches via a Windows IAS 2003 server. After reading the Cisco docs I have come up with...

PIX troubles H.323 even with fixup disabled
We have some problems with H.323 videoconferencing in a private network segmented by various PIXen running OS version 6.3. Clients are Polycom PVX running on Windoze PCs, and the problem we are seeing...

Agrregation on 4500
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help with the following question: I have 2 x 4500 Catalysts - I would like to assign a port from each Cat to a back up server so as to increase the bandwidth to the...