Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Did Cisco 15530 Never Sell Much?
Did the Cisco 15530 Metro DWDM system simply never sell very successfully? I see a lot of this product available at ridiculous low prices. I'm guessing that much of the DWDM functionality was...

Web Pages Freeze across VPN
Hi All I hope you can help me I've set up a VPN tunnel via a 2 Mbps SDSL link using a cisco 1811 at the remote end and a 2621xm at the central end (3DES SHA). At the remote end there are a number of...

Cisco ASA 5505 VPN issue
I just installed an ASA550 on my home network and now I have a problem with connecting 2 PPtP vpn connections using either of the XP or Vista VPN connections. These connnections worked fine until I...

Cisco 1121 Access Point IOS Help Needed
Hi All Please go easy on me, This is my 1st post..... I have two Cisco 1100 Access Points, One of them is running a newer IOS than the other.. The 1st is running 12.3-8(JEA) and the older unit is...

message output
I am getting alarm generated for over load for Port FECN/BECN Over 5% in a device in Frame relay network. Kindly suggest how to rectify the same with explanation. Thankyou. Regards, Baisakhee...

VPN 3000 site-to-site DNS queries
Very new to this so bear with me. I have a Cisco 3000 concentrator set up with the Cisco VPN clients to use split tunneling and split DNS and it's been working fine. I'm now testing doing a site to...

interface for adsl
Hi I never use before Cisco router with adsl connection.. and i one office we have adsl and did i need cisco adsl router or regularry router can do that becose i only have regular router.. so i get ip...

Anyone ever seen this? Tunnels across the Internet bouncing on a very reliable schedule.....
Aug 14 10:37:30.480: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Tunnel1300002, down Aug 14 10:38:16.473: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Tunnel1300002, up Aug 14 11:38:16.513:...

What is aging?
I am locking down switchports throughout our enterprise. I haved read many articles on Configuring the Secure MAC Address Aging Type on a Port, but am at a complete loss for WHAT aging actually is....

cisco Configuration
Hello, Soon, I will need to setup a t1 line between 2 sites. I have purchased 2 Cisco 1841 routers with the T1 DSU/CSU card in slot 0 (WIC 1DSU-T1 V2). Anyway, I think I have everything working...

Site-to-site VPN down. Need help
I have an L2L Ipsec VPN set up with one of our vendors via my PIX525 7.2(2). Within the VPN, two of my VLANs are allowed (e.g 172.24.0.0 and 172.26.0.0). Yesterday, we noticed that the 172.24.0.0...

Cisco 1841 with ISDN backup
Hello, I'm trying to implement a Cisco 1841 with 2 modules, 1 SDSL + 1 ISDN. The SDSL interface is the primary inteface. The ISDN interface is meant as a backup interface in case the ISDN interface...

GLBP for our WAN HA solution
Hi, all, I have a network infrastructure which has the central office and three remote offices, they are linked together by site-to-site VPNs ( set up with Cisco PIX ). we are going to set up the WAN...

Is 1841 underpowered for my connection?
My office recently upgraded to an 8M optical ethernet connection from our old T1... we were given a free 1841 to replace our 2620... however, it seems that the 1841 stops responding (or rather slows...

Configuring Cisco PIX 520.
I have a Cisco PIX with six interfaces with Cisco PIX v6.3(5) and PDM v3.04. I currently have the inside and outside configured and I can access the internet with my machines behind the firewall....