Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AP1231's not pinging but showing up in CDP
Hi there, I've got AP's that previously had no problem communicating but as of the last few days I haven't been able to login to them via SSH (they'll time out) nor ping them... they show up in a cdp...

QoS setting problem
The router is cisco 2821, the g0/0 is connected to LAN, and s0/0/0 is connected to WAN. I have following setting to configure QoS for all traffic (x.x.x.x/24 subnet and y.y.y.y) interface...

Adding vlans to Cisco 3750
I have two Gig ports configured (trunks) with allowed vlans 100,101 and 200. Each of these belong to port-channel 1. And I have the same on the other switch. Question !!! I want to add another vlan....

SSL VPN (anyconnect) setup on ASA
Licensed features for this platform: Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited Maximum VLANs : 100 Inside Hosts : Unlimited Failover : Active/Active VPN-DES : Enabled VPN-3DES-AES : Enabled Security...

Training question
This is a cross post from where it remains unanswered for five or so days. I'm hoping someone here can offer advice. I have no background with Cisco equipment or installing wireless devices or...

Layer 3 Etherchannel Issue
Dear Group, I have bought a pair of Catalyst 3750G switches with the advanced IP services image installed. I am trying to achieve Etherchannel load balancing using Layer 3 by assigning the port...

default interface settings
Is there an IOS command that will reset a configured switch/router interface back to it's default, out-of-box setting? Thanks

Creating a visual Map of a network?
I am being tasked to map a network. In the past I have used nmap to find the systems on the local LAN and remote LANs (same enterprise). This time I want to create a visual map of the LAN. With...

Cisco Newbie Help with L2 and L3 Devices
Cheers, I've not had the chance to add a new network device yet, just some support!! Thanks for the info!!!

MDS9222i Gigabit Ethernet ports - support 100MBit/s?
Hi, Anyone know whether the MDS9222i Gigabit Ethernet ports will support 100MBit/s? Thanks Andrew

NAT the Destination Port
I have a customer who would like to have the destination port changed from 162 to 90000 at the firewall. 162 is the destination port as seen by the agent on the PC. ie 123.123.123.123.161 sends to...

BGP Router sizing
Hello all We want to install Cisco routers for two new 10 MBit Internet connections and want to run BGP. Which routers/IOS do we have to use? Thanks Andre

remote assistance needed
Can anyone here do remote cisco support for a fee? Availability this morning (Saturday morning 13 Sep 2008 / GMT -0500 / Eastern US time). Need help configuring a 1721 with T1 access. Please post...

Mystery "ghost" MAC addresses?
While troubleshooting some firewall issues, I started to see some mystery broadcast traffic: 15:22:20.192899 02:02:0a:00:0a:c8 (oui Unknown) > Broadcast, ethertype Unknown (0x886f), length 1510:...

An OSPF question
I config. ospf between two routers. (point to point). I use "broadcast" parameter. It does not work, then back to "point to point" it works. I curious that how router know it connect to p2p or...