Trouble configuring 837 router

Hi

I recently tried to install a 837 router. Using the CRWS dasboard page i selected scenario setup and entered the details required (username, ip addresses etc) supplied by my isp. I then prssed the 'Apply' button to send this information to the router.

A message box appeared with status bar that said the settings were being configured on the router. This message box was on the screen for hours with the status bar repeating itself over and over.

It appears the settings are not being sent to the router. I have also tried the quick setup option but i get the same result.

I have connected the router as per the instructions but cannot get the settings to install. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be muh appreciated.

Reply to
o_r_m
Loading thread data ...

Need more information. Try console in and do a "enable" and "sh run" command leave out real passwords. Also do a "sh ip int brief" command. Post these two outputs. Peter.

Reply to
Peter Fackrell

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.