SNMP OIDs required for Cisco 1200 and Cisco 1100 series APs

Hello

I have Cisco 1200 and 1100 APs at my facilty, I notice that in the WEB UI of the APs, in the "Detailed Status" tab for each radio interface, there are a group of statistics displayed (like receive stats, transmit stats) for EACH suopported rate (like 36,54 mbps etc) allowed on that radio. I need to query the same stats through SNMP/ or by any other means available. But i am not getting the relevant OIDs which give the statistics broken down for each rate supported by the radio. Can anyone tell me the MIB/OIDs which can give me info per each rate supported by that radio.

Currently I have the firmware c1200-k9w7-tar.12.3-7.JA2 on my Cisco

1200 AP. In case such a facility is supported by some other firmware revision could you please suggest that firmware revision.

Thanks NYA

PS: In case i have posted in the wrong forum, please let me know where else i can get this information and have also looked on the object navigator provided by Cisco on the web

Reply to
NYA
Loading thread data ...

Use MIB Locator:

formatting link
Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.