SNMP MIB Object - <RTR> or <IP SLA>

Hello,

my router has the following configuration: access-list 20 permit 10.10.10.10

snmp-server view Test mib-2.* included snmp-server view Test ciscoMgmt.13 included snmp-server community password view Test RO 20

rtr responder rtr 11 type tcpConnect dest-ipaddr 10.20.20.20 dest-port 3111 source-ipaddr

10.30.30.30 source-port 12277 control disable rtr schedule 11 life forever start-time now

Now, I want to give the server 10.10.10.10 the right, to read via SNMP the RTR results. Which SNMP value do I have to add, that the server can do that? Is that the right configuration?

Thanks a lot, Christian

If needed, the SA Agent, Infrastructure Engine-II Entry number: 11 Owner: Tag: Type of operation to perform: tcpConnect Target address: 10.20.20.20 Source address: 10.30.30.30 Target port: 3111 Source port: 12277 Operation timeout (milliseconds): 60000 Type Of Service parameters: 0x0 Control Packets: disabled Operation frequency (seconds): 60 Next Scheduled Start Time: Start Time already passed Group Scheduled : FALSE Life (seconds): Forever Entry Ageout (seconds): never Recurring (Starting Everyday): FALSE Status of entry (SNMP RowStatus): Active Threshold (milliseconds): 5000 Number of statistic hours kept: 2 Number of statistic distribution buckets kept: 1 Statistic distribution interval (milliseconds): 20 Number of history Lives kept: 0 Number of history Buckets kept: 15 History Filter Type: None Enhanced History:

Reply to
Christian Schuetz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.