Help with a Cisco 3810

Hi guys I lurk here but I rarely post, however I'm however somebody here can do me a *huge* favour

I just got a MC3810 and was starting to configure it for VoIP however it took a little fall when it fell off if what it was sitting on and the Flash DIMM came lose. It was connected enough that when the unit started up it's fsck, and inited the flashed to 'fix' the problem. However after when I took it apart and popped it back it had been corrupt

I'm hoping somebody can do me huge favour and give me a copy of their boot image I had 12.3 need at least 12.X because I want to use this as a VoIP gateway

I really hope someboby can help me, I stand no chance of getting as new image through Cisco support because I could never afford it

I could afford to paypal somebody $30 US for their time, it would help me *SO* much

Reply to
A Dickson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.