help needed Cisco 1721

I have a cisco 1721 router which we connect to corporate office with serial interface with a leased line having a VPN tunnel now we are moving to frame relay which is new to me, what are the configurations changes i have to do to enable it into frame relay I am attaching the samle configuration with the leased line.

Thanks in advance

interface Tunnel1

bandwidth 128 ip address x x x x. o ip redirects ip mtu 1440 ip nhrp authentication ip nhrp map multicast dynamic ip nhrp map xxxx xxxx ip nhrp map multicast xxxxx ip nhrp network-id 1 ip nhrp holdtime 300 ip nhrp nhs xxxx

ip ospf network broadcast no ip mroute-cache delay 2000 tunnel mode gre multipoint tunnel key 10204

! interface Loopback1 description [Router Loopback] ip address x x x x x x x x ! interface FastEthernet0 description [Local LAN] ip address x x x x x x x x

speed auto ! interface Serial0 bandwidth 128 ip address a b c d . no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp !

Reply to
pinks
Loading thread data ...

It looks like you are using DMVPN currently

Will the new frame-relay circuit be between your remote site and tyour ISP ISP or between your remote site and your corporate office?

Reply to
Merv

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Its betwen remote site and the corporate office.

Regrads

Reply to
pinks

oops sorry for the mistake its between remote site and isp

Thanks

Reply to
pinks

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.