Cisco Works

I have 4 6500 switches all connected via various fibres, the network is fully functional and works as it should. The issue I have is that Cisco Works uses an incorrect timestamp when I backup modify the config on any of the switches. All the Syslog messages show the correct time, the Cisco Works server and all the switches take thier time from a master clock. Everything is synchronized and showing the correct time, I have copied relevant bits of the config below.

Many thanks

clock timezone GMT 0 clock summer-time BST recurring clock calendar-valid

service timestamps debug datetime localtime show-timezone service timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezone

Reply to
ed_darby
Loading thread data ...

Is it off a set amount of time, like 1 or two hours? Sounds like a Cisco Works config problem. See this link from Cisco that has a section about setting the time away from UTC.

formatting link

Reply to
Trendkill

Its always off by an hour, it displays the UTC or GMT time instead of the BST one thats displayed by the switch and the Syslog. I've had a look at the link but unfortunately I do not have that option as I'm using Cisco Works Small Network Managment Solution version 1.5.1

Cheers

Reply to
EdDarby

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.