Cisco Network Assistant 4.0

Tried installing this on two different machines, both failed. The first one a laptop running windows XP PR SP2 with all the updates, the error message just said install script error. Very weird, the second machine again windows XP SP2 with all the updates, did the same thing as before on the laptop but this time the error was error in javagetsystempartitions, why is this.

Is it because i have fedora5 on both machines using grub, cant be that surely. Anyway if its this hard to the program running then i dont think its work using.

Anyone who can help with this is appreciated, i havent asked cisco cause the procedure to get registered and upgraded so i can use their tools is just too much hassle.

regards B

Reply to
Bazuk
Loading thread data ...

It isn't relatedt to Grub. It sounds like you may have an insufficient version of the Java JRE (JVM) installed. Check you version, uninstall the old versions, and try again. I'm running JRE 1.5.0_06-b05 on XP Pro SP2 as well and CNA 4.0 is working fine here.

J
Reply to
J

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.