Cisco IOS Configuration analysis

Hello,

I have been assigned a task to do a risk assessment for a Cisco router (7600 family). It has been a while since I played with a Cisco router. The routers I have configured (about 4 years ago) were much smaller. The IOS feature set seems to have changed a lot. In any case, this task has been assigned to me. The problem with this configuration file that I am analyzing has about 16000 lines of configuration. If you remove the comments/blank lines, probably 14000 lines. That is a huge configuration.

Now I have downloaded the Router Analysis Tool (RAT) from cisecurity.org site and executed it against the configuration file. The output files are straight forward. Is there any other tool that will do similar analysis on IOS configuration? That would help me find some of the common problems identified from both the tools.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Reply to
Subba Rao
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.