Cisco Call Manager Trace

Hi Group,

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if anyone can help.

The following is an extract of the Cisco Call Manager 4.x Trace Files Do anybody knows what the following fields in the CCM trace files means? What I need is a description of each field: The first thing I need to know is if these information are written on the trace files immediately after the call has been initiated (i.e. after the last number has been dialed). According to the Cisco documentation "When the complete number is dialed and matches any partition within the CSS, you see the following lines:"

This is the trace extract:

|CallingPartyNumber= |DialingPartition= |DialingPattern= |DialingRoutePatternRegularExpression= |DialingWhere= |PatternType= |PotentialMatches= |DialingSdlProcessId= |PretransformDigitString= |PretransformTagsList= |PretransformPositionalMatchList= |CollectedDigits= |UnconsumedDigits= |TagsList= |PositionalMatchList= |VoiceMailbox= |VoiceMailCallingSearchSpace= |VoiceMailPilotNumber= |AlertingName= |RouteBlockFlag= |RouteBlockCause= |InterceptPartition= |InterceptPattern= |InterceptWhere= |InterceptSdlProcessId= |InterceptSsType= |InterceptSsKey= |OverlapSendingFlagEnabled= |WithTags= |WithValues= |CallingPartyNumberPi= |ConnectedPartyNumberPi= |CallingPartyNamePi= |ConnectedPartyNamePi= |CallManagerDeviceType= |PatternPrecedenceLevel= |CallableEndPointName= |PatternNodeId= |AARNeighborhood=[] |AlternateMatches= |TranslationPatternDetails= |OffNetPattern= |OutsideDialtone= |DeviceOverride=|

Expecially the last line:

|DeviceOverride=|

For every line I'd like to know which is the meaning of every keyword and the possible values each keyword can assume after the "=" sign Also will be interesting to know if all the lines are presented always in the same sequence.

It will be also of great help a hint where to get the Cisco Documentation (assuming that exists and is available outside of Cisco) that explains that. Actually I've bought "Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony" and "Cisco CallManager Fundamentals" both from Cisco Press but I did not found anything about that. I'll be glad to have further documentation on this matter.

To who will help on this matter I will send personally a bottle of Italian wine (probably Greco Di Tufo), no matter where.

Thank you everyone.

MB

Reply to
MBianchi
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.