passed CCNA with 925

After my second attempt I passed the CCNA. I studied for another month after my 1st attempt. Keeping your eye on the clock is really important. Some of the resources I used were Todd Lammle's CCNA book, Exam Cram which I read on the train, a simulator and an old 1603 router.

Reply to
James A
Loading thread data ...

James

Well done on passing the NA. I always recommend Todds book to my colleagues and students, it makes sense of the overly technical Cisco Press learning material

Where next NP ????

Steve

Reply to
Steve Ray

Did you use the Transcender?

...Joey MCP, MCT, MCSE, CCA, DCSE, studying for CCNA.

Reply to
Joey

No I'm lucky enough to have access to over 30 routers and 250 switches at work

Steve MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CNA, ML-Trainnee

Reply to
Steve Ray

Egggcellent.

Steve Ray wrote:

Reply to
Joey

After failing the first time I reviewed concepts with Cisco Press as it went more in depth. Lammle's book is good and one of the best things about it is that it teaches you how to subnet in your head. I don't think you can pass with that book alone though. I'm going to do upgrade my MCSA 2000 to MCSE

2003. The CCNP probably isn't worth pursuing unless you are already have a networking job.
Reply to
James A

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.