CCNA 640-801

Hi

Can anybody who did CCNA tell me that, is it necessary to know the specific type of Router or Switch details for the Exam. If so is it the latest product from cisco that we need to concentrate, for example the commands & configuration. As i came to know that some of the commands in 1900 Switch is different from 2950 switch. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
AKS
Loading thread data ...

AKS,

For a study lab I would go with newer equipment, but not necessarily the newest. Some people seem to like the router sims that are available from companies like Sybex, but I prefer to learn on the real thing. After all, your goal, I assume, is to work with real gear, correct?

Here is a link on what topics the exam covers:

formatting link

-Richard

Reply to
Richard Graves

Passed my CCNA exam last week, although i didn't had switch simulator question i would not spend time on the 1900, just focus on 2900, 3500 etc. And please take a look at NAT i failed on that the first time since it was not i my Fast Pass book

AKS wrote:

commands

Reply to
CiscoDude

can any body send me real ccna 4.0 640-811(braindumps)

Reply to
Raheel007

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.