ME102 AP USB Management Utility

Hi I purchased a Netgear 802.11b Wi-Fi access point, however there was no installation CD in the box, tried looking on the Netgear web site for the ME102 AP USB Management Utility, however no luck, even tried phoning their so called Tech Support line (India) enough said, who were as much help as ".........."!

Because of the holiday in UK the company I purchased the box is closed until Tuesday.

Quetion anyone know where I can download the installation software namely ME102 AP USB Management Utility

Thanks

H
Reply to
H
Loading thread data ...
[Snip]

Does this look like the sort of thing you're looking for?

formatting link
The "CD2.x" software might be worth investigating.

Cheers,

Allan.

Reply to
Allan Girvan

Hi Yes found that page, however thought it was a Firmware upgrade. Can't seem to locate the software titled "ME102 AP USB Management Utility"

Thanks anyway

Reply to
H

Didn't look hard enough, just took me about a minute to find this:-

formatting link

Reply to
David Taylor

"H" hath wroth:

I'll presume that you have the Rev A mutation.

As others have suggested, see:

formatting link
your device is Rev A, then download: ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/me12cd11.zip

Partial list of included files are include USB drivers and management utility. If you do NOT happen to have the Rev A mutation, don't download and install this.

\\ME102MAN.inf \\ME102MAN.sys \\Acrobat\\LICENSE.PDF

\\Snmpmang\\data1.cab \\Snmpmang\\data1.hdr \\Snmpmang\\data2.cab \\Snmpmang\\ikernel.ex_ \\Snmpmang\\layout.bin \\Snmpmang\\Setup.exe \\Snmpmang\\Setup.ini \\Snmpmang\\setup.inx

\\Usbdrv\\ME102MAN.inf \\Usbdrv\\ME102MAN.sys

\\Usbmang\\data1.cab \\Usbmang\\data1.hdr \\Usbmang\\data2.cab \\Usbmang\\ikernel.ex_ \\Usbmang\\layout.bin \\Usbmang\\Setup.exe \\Usbmang\\Setup.ini \\Usbmang\\setup.inx

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.