Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2 public IP into Cisco 501
Hello all, My office have a Cisco pix 501. We want to use another public ip that going to forward into this Axis video camera server. How would I go about this? Btw, i got it to work with single...

QOS Issues as a result of link saturation (Using Adtran Netvanta 3305s)
I am having link saturation problems with a network consisting of the following in two locations : Adtran TA600 Series passing data off via V.34 to Adtran Netvanta 3305s. The circuits are provided by...

problems with the hello to eigrp
I have problems with the hello to eigrp The reoute send all times, hellos eigrp, I try disable the hello with a access-list access-list 171 deny udp any 224.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 171 deny ip any...

arrow key problem with 2610
hello, my computer is connected to line 34 of the 2610 terminal server (rs232). my computer is running HyperTerminal (and i've tried using HyperTerminal private edition and ProComm plus). on my...

routing question: configuring 2 FE interfaces NON BGP configuration
Hi All, I am not a router guy but am in need of some quick assistance. We have a Cisco 3640 router, with one LAN interface and one Fast Ethernet WAN interface. We currently have two small net blocks...

CCNA Question about WAN ports
There is a question that I found for the CCNA Intro exam that asks. Which port can be used for a WAN T1 connection A. AUI B. BRI C. Console D. Serial 0 On this document it says that BRI is correct but...

VPN Concentrator 3020 problem with Voip
Hello, I just need a few hints from any of you experts. USign skype on VPN connection makes it unusable. Audio becomes a junk and you can hear only noises. THis happens using a VPN connection with...

PIX 501 - resolving internal host ip with public ip
I'm new to Cisco routers, and I have a simple question. Why can I not resolve to my internal host with the public IP address I have assigned to it? Here is my example: mail server (example local ip:...

Cisco 1801 VPN Problem
Hi to all... I have setup a vpn between to sites. The vpn is up, clients from both parts will ping each other, but each router cannot ping hosts on the other side (neither the other router). Tracert...

OSPF in fully meshed environment
We have 3 sites areas 0, 1 & 2 in a point-to-point L2 mesh, separate vc for each. In area 0 and 1 the p2ps terminate at L3 on ASAs In area 2 on a router At area 0 I have put the L3 interfaces...

Cisco 871w no wireless....
I am unable to assciate to the wireless on this router... Do I have a problem with the hardware or my config? Router>en Router#sho conf Using 1312 out of 131072 bytes ! version 12.4 no service pad...

VLAN Design
I need to add a couple of VLANs for wireless trusted machines and wireless guests. Wireless trusted machines may connect to anything; guests may not connect to servers but may reach the Internet....

Linksys router
Hi there, I have a Linksys adsl/cable BEFSX41 4 ethernet ports router and cable internet connection. How can I manage it securely remotelly coming through the internet, without password being...

PAT not working :-(
Hi Guys, I have an 831 cisco router that will not translate ports correctly :-/. I can forward some ports but it will refuse to forward others. I can forward port 516 but I cant forward 515 for some...

VLAN Question
I have a core switch attached to a router on port 1 and it's doing 802.1q tagging and now I've been given a new switch to add to the mix. Is there a way to make all the ports on this switch part of a...