Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help needed on this 857W config. Repost to be clearer what the problems are and the help needed
Hi, Please see below config for my 857W. The basic topology is that I have one cisco857W and various servers and internal wired and wireless clients on the 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 network. There are...

Netscreen vs. Cisco ASA
Hi there! I just wanted to get some advice. I have to set up 10 dial-up-VPNs (IPSec) to our corporate network. The available Hardware Platform is a Juniper NS5GT with which I have no experience at...

About bandwidth
Dear all. I have a question about bandwidth that a router support. How do I know the max bandwidth that a interface(module) supports on a router? Any idea would be appreciated. thanx.

T1 Site-to-Site VPN
Soon I will have to setup a T1 with 2 1841 routers each with a CSU/DSU module. I have a back-to-back test setup here, and I have that part working. The next step was to establish a VPN tunnel between...

SNMP and RADIUS
Hello, We have a dozen of Cisco MDS switches which are managed by SNMP3. For security reasons, we do not want to create local SNMP users. Instead, we want that all our users be authenticated by a...

ACS Internal User database replication issues
Have primary and secondary ACS 4.1 (Windows) servers running, however I do have an issue with the replication on domain users to the correct groups for a NT domain. Whilst all other replication is...

Inexpensive Router for Practice
which model would you recommend if i want to practice my Cisco skills. I tried Boson and other virtual router programs but found them lacking. Hopefully something i can get on ebay,

Cisco 827 ADSL Configuration Help
Hi everyone, I've managed to get my hands on a Cisco 827 ADSL router, which I'm just playing around with. At the moment I have not connected the router to the internet, because I have a cable...

I wanna some advices about 642-901 BSCI
Hi all i need your help please about 642-901 exam, i want to know some matters:- 1-What are the most like simulation question that come in BSCI exam 642-901 how many simulation question is, and what...

Cisco Vlan and IP helper
Group, I've just implemented VLAN's enterprise wide. All is well *EXCEPT* our citrix clients are not finding application sets. Example, I have Vlan20 with two ip helper addresses: 10.1.20.102

accessing the device
i just got a 501 the other day, and I'm having some trouble accessing it. I dont have a connection cable, (serial/eth), so I figure I can go in via crossover and the outside interface. is this...

Which is the OID for the error CRC on interface router cisco
Hello Any body known, if I cant make any query snmp for see the error CRC in specific interface to the router Cisco. Which is the OID ? Thank you

Are there any good online discussion forums for help with IOS configs?
Loking for some urgent help with Cico IOS configs does anyone know of any decent online discussion forums that have real cisco experts that will share their knowledge. I have already submitted a...

VPN Client 5.0 on localized Windows XP
When trying to install the current, securityfixed Cisco VPN Client vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.01.0600-k9.exe on the German version of Microsoft Windows XP Professional, the installer complains that it...

LWAPP Authentication Misery
We have an intermittent LWAPP LEAP authentication problem. Does any of the errors below ring any bells with anyone? The application is Vocera (VOIP) authenticating using LEAP. Below is a summary....