Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question regarding use of Cisco 1841 router..
Hi all.. It's been a long time since I've used any Cisco routers (>10 years) and I'm very rusty on the nomenclature, etc.. Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a 1841 for use at home as my main router...

CALLING IOS Experts 857W config help needed
Hi, Please see below config for my 857W. The basic topology is that I have one cisco857W and various servers and internal wired and wireless clients on the 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 network. There are...

VPN - site to site
Here is my debug and config... it appears as if the tunnel is being set up but I cannot access the remote LAN. Any suggestions? TIA. : Saved : PIX Version 6.3(5) fixup protocol tftp 69 names...

FTP NAT over vpn issue
I have an 1841 that I am running a L2L tunnel on. I have an address NAT to an inside address. The nat works fine. The issue is when I try to ftp to the NAT address it is really clunky. It's slow and...

Type Of Service parameters IP SLA
Hello, I am doing some IP SLA implementation and I need to figure out how I configure Type Of Service parameters Type of operation to perform: jitter Target address: 83.85.0.11 Source address:...

Voip and QoS
Take a look at this thread: It is entitled "Tutorial: Cisco Voice QoS". Steve Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain...

ISAKMP duplicate packets
In a fully meshed IPSec VPN of PIXen - one 515E, five 501s, all running software release 6.3(5) - one of the 501s is causing lots of log messages like these to appear on our central syslog server: Aug...

cisco 1721 and VLAN
Hello, I appologise for my knowing of english in advance, and for been newbiee. Situations is like this: In my n'hood my friends and I at few couple of years ago started wireless network which expand...

DSCP marks on TCP session traffic
I need to ensure that traffic between the end-points of a satellite network is properly DSCP marked, in both directions. For example, a PC at a remote site sends SMTP traffic to a central "server" via...

DHCP requests
Hi guys, I have changed our LAN from flat to subnetted and i am facing the following problem: When i move a user from one vlan (subnet) to another, the user keeps aquiring the old IP address from the...

VPN Concentrator and multiple routers
New to this...bear with me. We have 2 2801 routers each on a seperate ISP (Sprint and Verizon). We have a VPN concentrator in parallel to the pix that's behind both routers. Currently we have all our...

PIX 8.0 and ASDM - not enough flash space
A customer's PIX 525 was upgraded to 8.0(2), because the customer needs IPv6 with multiple contexts (and the failover option). Unfortunly the ADSM for the customers self-managed context can not be...

Network traffic for the multi site-to-site VPN paths
Hi, We are using PIX and Cisco Router to build up the site-to-site VPN for the following network ( remote offices use PIX while central office uses Router ): 1. One remote office and one central...

Inside interface VPN to outside interface. loop-back?
Hello, When users leave the LAN they can VPN into the network and do what they need. Well I have another interface and its called WIRELESS. They have no access to the inside LAN interface when on the...

How to configure 857 to allow Port forwarding to 2 servers on my lan and also Wireless settings
Hi, I have an 857W want to use it as a Wirelss Access point and also to host a couple of newtork service on non standard ports on my private lan. I have a non-NAt setup with my provider with a...