Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ADSL, LANx redundancy
Hi there, Currently, we have single 2651 router with a 100Mbps LANx connection, and an ADSL connection running on an ATM card to the same provider. We use EIGRP with the upstream to provide live...

VPN between PIX and Linksys RV042
I am troubleshooting why I cannot build a site-to-site VPN tunnel between a remote Linksys RV042 and a PIX 501. I presume that since my isakmp access-list statement shows no hits after clicking the...

Ping a untrust interface at cisco asa 5505
Hi all, what must i set in the ASDM when i will ping a outside interface? I have set properties->device adminstation->ICMP Rules. I have add the a rule that any ICMP Typs, any address on the outgoing...

FREE CCNA Study Tools
Hi all, I have developed a few CCNA study tools and would appreciate any feedback you can give. A couple of subnetting programs, and IP Subnet Calculator and a Subnetting Question Generator: have...

VPN to ASA 5510
Hi all. Can you give me an advice about connecting remote LAN's to ASA 5510 via VPN? Situation: in our LAN (behind ASA) is w2k3 AD server, in 2 remote localizations are 2 w2k3 servers. And we would...

Where to get Cisco SMARTnet contract for C871W
Hi! Can anybody tell me where I can buy a Cisco SmartNET contract for my Cisco 871W? Are there any online ressources where I can by the contract online? Appreciate your help! Andy

unknown Card error with 1721
Hi all, I have been trying to configure a 1721 router with one shdsl wic (WIC-1SHDSL-V3=) and one ADSL wic (WIC-1ADSL-DG=) and currently i receive a unknown card at startup (shown below) and nether...

ADSL and serial line aggregation
Hi all, Is it possible to have a router with a serial link and an ADSL link that aggregate all together so the ADSL provide more bandwidth when the serial overload ? I mean there might be a VPN...

2509 Console Server
working example with banner and menu ! ! Last configuration change at 18:07:33 MET Wed Oct 18 2006 by hans ! NVRAM config last updated at 18:08:30 MET Wed Oct 18 2006 by hans ! version 12.2 service...

RV042 - Information / Links / etc?
Have you accessed the Linksys technicall support web page for the RV042 go to -> Support -> Technical support click on "hoose a Product" button enter Model number RV042 see Linksys doc "Setting-Up a...

Anyone tried FirePlotter?
Says at that it works as a real-time session monitor for PIX/ASA Firewalls? FirePlotter, Fire Plotter, real-time, real time, firewall, sessions, connection, analyser, analyzer, monitor, connections,...

timeout xlate BCP
In the FWSM (or PIX or ASA, I guess) the xlate table timeout only kicks in after all connections have ceased or have timed out. With a dynamic NAT pool with a large number of short-ish term systems...

Advanced VPN Solution Help (ASA 5500)
Let's build this one up. I have an ASA with an internet connection (Public IP). I want to establish a L2L VPN with a remote site. The inside network of the ASA is 10.1.1.0/24, and the remote site...

PIM Stub Routing Doesn't work
Hi Group, I had the following problem with multicast routing. For a special application we need to be enable multicast routing on several switches. In the core and distribution there are cat 6509 with...

ASA Questions
I like to deploy an ASA5505 here in our Corporate HQ to provide IPSec VPN access to our internal Network as well as secure Internetaccess for our internal Users. At the moment we need up to ten...