Are there any good online discussion forums for help with IOS configs?

Loking for some urgent help with Cico IOS configs does anyone know of any decent online discussion forums that have real cisco experts that will share their knowledge.

I have already submitted a config to this newsgroup but no response.

Cheers Spart

Reply to
sparticle
Loading thread data ...

Spart, This is probably one of the best groups to post questions where experts on almost every aspect regularly read.

I looked over the question you posted yesterday. - You might want to re-post it - try to be very clear on what the problem is. For instance, you said something about getting packets out. What does "packets out" mean exactly? I'm sure the question is clear in your mind, but your comments at the beginning seem contradict each other.

Also, I noticed you removed an IP address, but left the passwords in the config as clear text. - if you're having some routing issue, consider leaving the address (or changing it to something else) and removing the passwords.

Good luck. JC

Reply to
J.Cottingim

Thanks for the note, good advice, I removed the IP's for obvious reasons, the passwords are not the real passwords. You are correct the issue is pretty clear to me, non of my clients can get to the internet through the router wired or wireless.

Cheers Spart

Reply to
sparticle

Great... It looks like Merv has requested some output from your router on your original post.

Good Luck JC

Reply to
J.Cottingim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.