Flowpoint 2200 firmware problems

I've been trying to load a firmware update into my Flowpoint 2200. I'm trying to go from 2200-18 to 2200-16 (so that I can connect to our CopperMountain DSLAM).

I had at least a partially corrupted file system, as I was unable to write to the FLASH. After following the "If you can't write and have corruption do this" set of instructions, I got the file loaded. However, it keeps tossing up the following error.

********** Hardware error: SDSL I/F not properly installed! **********

I loaded the corresponding asic.aic file for the new firmware. It's still not working. The DSLAM's port flashed for about a minute, then continues on it's port scanning.

Flowpoint info as follows:

Model: 2210 Part: 905-00433-04 New firmware: 22001602.350 New asic: lcv4sdslnf.aic

As best I've been able to determain, it's the right version. Our Sr. Engineer concurs, so we're sorta stumped here at the moment. Anyone able to shed some light on the situation?

Ben

-- Ben Weston Network Technician Arcus Digital / AcadiaNet (207) 861-7067

Reply to
Ben Weston
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.