DSL Splitterz

I'm planning on re-wiring my telephone wiring ::frum:: tha Service Box or NID (*N*etwork *I*nterface *D*evice) becawz, instead of having to have a "DSL Filter" at e'vry phone jack in tha house, I'm planning on installing a _*DSL*_ _*S**plitt**er*_ to split tha "DSL" (Data) signalz (linez) frum tha "Voice" signalz (linez) ::before:: any of tha linez even enter tha house ... ( I'm gonna be replacing the original "CAT::*3*::" wiring with new CAT::*5*::_e_ ) ...

I'd LIKE to get tha kind (of DSL Splitter) that installz _*inside*_ the NID (Service Box) ::rather than:: one that installz or comez in a "separate" box - even if I have to buy a *new* NID ( ::*!*:: ) - but I'm considering ::_all_:: optionz::*!*::

I currently have a "*Keptel*" (brand) NID (*N*etwork *I*nterface

*D*evice) ... It's Model # _*SNI*_-_*4600*_ ... ( I believe it's tha SAME az a "*C**orning*" brand model ) ... It looks like it haz (tha) "capacity" to hold up to about a half dozen (diff'rent) phone (line) "modulez" ( unless there'z supposed to be a "s p a c e" in-between each module, in which case it would only have tha capacity for just 3 or 4 (line) "modulez" ) ...

I've heard about DSL Splitterz that are made to install ::_inside_:: of (certain) NIDz (Service Boxez) and (so) I wuz hoping to be able to get one like that for mine ( but, like I said, I'm considering ::_all_:: optionz::!:: ) ...

I'd like to hear frum uther peeps who have already wired their phone line system(z) like this ( or ::had:: them wired this way ) - whether they installed tha Splitter "*inside*" their NID(z) (Service Box(ez)) or ::not:: ...

'Any advice you can offer me::*?*::

What type (brand) of DSL Splitter did you uze::*?*:: Where did you install it::*?*:: and ::where:: did you get it::*?*:: and, most importantly, iz it working "satisfactorily" for you::*?*::

Reply to
DDX
Loading thread data ...

Try it again in English, I'm sure we'll be able to help.

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.