Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nokia N95 8GB $265,Nokia 8800 Sirocco $260,Nokia N93i $220,NINTENDO WII,PS3,IPHONES
We sell all kind of mobile phones, play stations, nintendo wii, game consoles, electronics, laptops and accessories at affordable price,it has one year international warranty,unlock,comes with company...

Help with PS3 error: "Attempt to obtain IP address timed out"
I hope I am asking this question correctly and in the proper place. If not, my apologies. Here goes: I have a wireless connection via 2Wire 2700HG and a Dell Inspiron 531 PC. When I mess with my...

RepeatIT Long Range USB Outdoor Antenna
Hi I purchased one of these 'RepeatIT Long Range USB Outdoor Antenna - SU2410-USB (SU2410-USB) Reviews' () a couple of months ago, I went from about 3 available networks (all unusable) with a normal...

linksys WAG354G and linksys WAG200G
Hi there. Hi work on a warehouse with 50 meters long. At the moment, I have DSL signal at the begining of the warehouse, with a linksys WAG200G. This router has also wireless functionality active. At...

(((((((xmas is coming)))))) hot!!!
:D:D wholesale clothings&shoes,handbags... msn: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K,...

(((((((xmas hot)))))) do anything you want!!!
:D:D hot sell clothes,shoes,iphones,watches... msn: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything...

Wireless problem in XP
I have a dual boot system with vista and xp2 Wireless works with vista not with xp Wireless card is the ip3945ABG - the wireless is detected and icon says it is working but a ping timesout. The driver...

Buy:Iphone 8Gb/Nokia N95 8Gb/Lx brown Sidekick
* BUY 2 GET 1 FREE We Are Importer And Exporter Of All Kinds Of Mobile Phones Games,And All Others.Email: Apple Iphone 8Gb for Just..........$350usd Apple Iphone 4Gb for Just..........$250usd Motorola...

Wireless connectivity issues
Hello everybody- I apologize if this question has already been posted, actually the previous post to this is quite simular. Hoping to get some answers here. In a nutshell, problem is that my laptop...

Big Problem
Alright, there are 4 computers in my house, 2 of which using wireless and the other 2 are wired. The 2 wired computers are downstairs of my house, and the 2 wireless ones are upstairs of my house....

Does there exist a Linux or BSD distro that works with the Linksys WMP54G?
So far, I've tried Ubuntu 7.10 and PC-BSD 1.4.1 with no success with my WMP54G (no version number). Supposedly Ubuntu should work with it out of the box. Not true. Attempts to set it up manually have...

kids bbc jeans ipod psp puma shoes
Hello friend sell discount on the website If you order 6 pairs for one time the price will be 35$ for one pair.35$*6=210$ If you order 12 pairs for one time the price will be 32$ for one...

hi im new here and would like to....
Id like to wifi with someone pokemon dimond to be exact so anyone i have not gotten my fc yet but I will in 30mins^_^ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this...

Trouble doing (seemingly basic) setup - 2 wifi clients +1 AP
Okay, so here is the setup - one 'Linksys WRT54G' ( that is connected to ISP LAN, one -"desktop"- (equipped with a basic WIFI usb dongle) that sets up the PPTP through that WRT54G (WRT54G itself can...

Help needed regarding Wireless Network at a Motel
Mr Jeff, Thank you for your reply. The building that I am looking to network wirelessly has about 10 rooms on each floor ( 3 floors) and each room is about 8X12. It is a motel, so there are 30 rooms...