XBOX 360 Edimax EW-7206APg configure?

Hi guys

For a couple of years I've had a network comprising 2 x PCs to Netgear DG834GT via cat5 cable and a wifi enabled laptop in another part of the house. The router is set as a DHCP server and all has been fine. I've just bought an Xbox 360 with an Edimax EW-7206APg Wireless LAN access point which can be set up in numerous different ways including: Access point Station (Ad hoc or infrastructure) Bridge (3 modes) WDS Universal repeater.

No matter what I try I cannot get the Xbox to connect to the Netgear wireless router (for internet access) via the Edimax access point. I have spent hours trying every configuration I can think of.

Does anyone have experience of this please? Can anyone help with the correct mode for the Edimax, and the correct settings?

Thanks

Glynn

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Glynn
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.