wireless network to wireless network??

You may want to look into a plan B, I ran into several older buildings (both residential and commercial, that stop RF pretty effectively), in the main area i have one wap/router, wth the router parts output plugged into a powerline transceiver, and then wherever I need/want an xtra bang, have a combo (on a power strip) of the second powerline transceiver plugged in with another wap/router and the 2nd transceiver plugged into the router ports (not the wan)... Gives me both wired and wireless in various areas, and when I need one in a speciific area, I just plug it in... just an aside, I use the same subnet on most Internet woeks on most subnets, different starting IP addresses, and unique ssid's (don't care about roaming, and leave the dhcp servers on)... as to what to use, I use these

formatting link
Netgear powerline ethernet adapters (under $125 A pair) and several linksys wrt54g's

Reply to
Peter Pan
Loading thread data ...

Nope, if I was you would see clearly definable links to something. Since there isn't, I'm not.

Reply to
DTC

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.