Wireless N router

Hi, Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router? I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well in N mode. TIA,

Reply to
Tony Hwang
Loading thread data ...

I have a D-Link Dir-655 it is really good and I have had no problems--biggest downside is the price. I bought it on sale and it was still around $100.00 US.

Reply to
Rick

Hi, I ordered one. Hope D-link behaves better with N mode. Belkin N+ is giving me fit. It only works when wireless security is disabled. On mixed mode it work OK. Very funny. Will how it goes. Thanks.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I am waiting for mine--hope it gets here soon. I can experiment on the laptop before fouling up the desktop. :)

Reply to
Rick

OOPS I was talking about an adapter card

Reply to
Rick

Hi, My Belkin N+ router works only with wireless security disabled if mode is set to N only which is not good. Hp[e D-link router is not like that. After all buying Belkin one was my mistake. It's known issue.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.