Trouble copying iTunes library across Buffalo WiFi network

I have set up a network with Macs and PCs in it

I successfully copied my itunes library from the PC to the Mac. It worked on the Mac thereafter.

The PC's CD stopped working and then I started needing to put CDs on my iPod so I put them on the Mac

Now I need to copy the library from the Mac to the PC. I have successfully copied all the extra files to my MyMusic directory but when I came to copy the recordings themselves, all I get is an error message telling me that there isn't enough space available on the PC

So I tried copying only a part of the library onto the PC with the intention of copying the rest in stages

But all I get is a few files copied and then an error message on the Mac telling me that there isn't enough space on the PC. When I check windows explorer, I find that there is nearly 4 gig of space on the PC. Anyone come across this problem before?

Reply to
news.rcn.com
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.