Some problems the new iPod touch users may meet

1. HOW TO CHANGE ITUNES TO RECOGNIZE THE NEW IPOD TOUCH Some New iPod user may met that situation that your iTunes can not detect your new iPod nano,iPod touch,iPod Classic. It should recognize it immediately. If it doesn't, download the latest version of iTunes. The problem will be solved.: (1) Re-launch iTunes, with and without your iPod plugged in. (2) With iTunes open, reset your iPod Touch (see: 'iPod touch and iPhone: Turning on/off and resetting'
    formatting link
    ) Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. (3) Restart your computer leaving your iPod touch plugged in. Note: If you uninstall itunes from a computer, it will be uninstalled for all the users. But it will show up again for all users once you re-install it again. Before uninstalling each user should backup his/her playlists so they can bring them back when the re-intall is completed.No music for any of the users will be removed by Itunes. It will remain intact where it is saved.

2.HOW TO SHARE THE ITUNES MUSIC ON TWO COMPUTER Some people may meet that situation: You and your brother both have iTunes library under the same credit card account. Occasionally, you want to get the same song, however you wouldn't want you both to pay the $.99 where virtually the same account is purchasing the song twice. So how can you and/or he download the songs from each other once it's purchased on a single computer? Step 1, Networking tow computers. If you do not know how to Network Windows with Mac OS X, go there: 'GUIDE: Networking Windows with OS X'

formatting link
Go to preferences, under the sharing tab, enable "Share library..." and "Look for shared libraries..." on both computers.

[image:
formatting link
will show up in iTunes' side panel. [image:
formatting link
You will need to authorize both computers to play purchased content however. You may authorize up to 5 Machines per iTunes Music Store account. 3.HOW TO RESTORE THE ITUNES LIBRARY FROM PC TO MAC We like this technique for its simplicity, however, there are drawbacks. If you've invested a lot of time creating custom playlists, adding album art, and rating songs within iTunes, that metadata will not copy over using the instructions outlined below. Power users concerned about transferring every bit of metadata from their old iTunes library will need to take the longer road of exporting and tweaking an iTunes XML file (not covered here). With that warning, here's a quick method for migrating your iTunes library. 'MP3.com: Features - Moving your iTunes library from PC to Mac'
formatting link
4.HOW TO CREATE VIDEO FOR IPOD Limewire is a download tool I assume lot of us use. I often use it to download free music and videos and put them on my iPod. If you don?t have Limewire, you can download it from its official website. I also often visit Youtube to watch videos and sometimes I download videos from Youtube to put on my iPod. Here is a good guide about how to 'Put Limewire music, Youtube video on iPod.'
formatting link
iPod can not support all format files.It can support MP4 format. If the DVD and video are mp4 format, You can directly transfer the DVD and video to iPod using iTunes. Open your iTunes, click ?File? from the upper left corner, select ?Add file to library?, browse your computer hard drive and find the DVD, select the songs and movies you prefer, click OK and the video will be put in your iTunes. Then you can just transfer the DVD to your iPod from iTunes. If the DVD and video are not mp4 format, You need a convert software to help you convert the DVD and video to MP4 format. And then transfer the DVD and video that be converted to iTunes. There are some freeware to convert DVD such as handbrake. I found a free video converter for Mac users:' isquint'
formatting link
There are many other DVD Ripper and Video Converter for Windows. But few DVD Ripper for Mac such as: iSkysoft,Wondershare .

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
leony
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.