Need help with Dl-524 wireless router

Hello - I have a D Link Dl-524 wireless router and windows 2003? (If I remember correctly) This router has been working fine to give me internet for a long time. However, I moved apartments. I waited a month to try it again- and its not working. I went through the steps over the phone with the free support at D-Link and they just say its broken but I know thats not true because all I did was move from one apt. to the other. My internet works just fine through the cable modem directly to my laptop but not otherwise. My laptop is picking up signals from the neighbors but nothing from my router. However, when I have my router connected to the laptop I am able to access its settings etc. Please help - so frustrated !!

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
akhera
Loading thread data ...

Just more questions............. So how did you connect to the router? wirelessly or wired? Did you try a reset? is the router connected to the same cable modem?

what is not working?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.