Manual configuration on Netgear WGR614?

Hey,

Anybody know what the URL is to do manual (rather than wizard-driven) configuration on the Netgear WGR614? I need to configure it without the wizard (no Internet connection) but all it wants to do is look for an Internet connection to run the wizard.

Thanks.

hofo

Reply to
hofo
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Doug Jamal

Reply to
Doug Jamal

This can happen when using firmware Version 5.0_02 on the WGR614v4 with no internet connection. The URL to bypass the wizard you're stuck at is:

"

formatting link
"

Reply to
Robby Dishman

Has anyone had trouble re-connecting to the router for configuration. I instaled the the router yesterday, configured it and was able to connect to the internet, both wired and wireless, but when I tried to conect to the router to change some of the settings, it said that the address couldn't be found.

I reset the router and re-configured it with no problems. But when I tried to reconnect to the configuration utility on the router, it again said that it can't find the web page.

I've tried the raw address (192.168.0.1) and I've tried

formatting link

I can't figure out how to get back into the setup utility without resetting the router every time.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mike

Robby Dishman wrote:

wizard-driven)

Reply to
ToxicMarlin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.