How To Choose the Right Wireless LAN for You

New article on SmallNetBuilder on wireless basics: "How To Choose the Right Wireless LAN for You"

4 pages and worth reading, especially the advice on the last page.
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

OK, I just finished the 1st page and wanted to thank you for posting this.

Often the people, not the knowledge, seem to be the center of attention.

TBerk

Reply to
TBerk

Y'er welcome. Mostly, the article re-affirms what I've been ranting repeatedly, but never really had an authorative source to confirm, that 802.11n is about speed, not range. It's sufficiently basic that the average user can understand the reasons. It's certainly more readable than my technobabble.

Hopefully, you will read the other 3 pages.

You mean you don't like my arrogant, self-centered, egotistical, abrasive, demanding, and obnoxious pointifications? Don't you know that the world revolves around me? Why else would I answer peoples questions were it not for my insatiable demand that I be the center of attention? Surely you don't think I'm doing this just to be helpful?

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Galinda, is that you?

(non-obscure reference to the musical "Wicked", which I just saw and highly recommend).

Reply to
danny burstein

1) Hah, I always liked that 'Defying Gravity' song on the radio, but missed it when it came through town. 2) and Jeff, wait a minute. Jeff, jeff. Jeff who? ;])

3) I've been getting more and more local folks who need hand holding during purchase/installation. The acquisition of resources continues.

TBerk

Reply to
TBerk

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.