Sony VAIO PCG-K45 Wireless Lan

formatting link
I think (not sure) it's mixed in with the shared utilities and notebook utilities. However, as I read through the knowledge base articles, it appears that Sony uses Wireless Zero Config which comes with XP. You may already have the "driver". Try: Control Panel -> Network and see if you have some kind of wireless device icon shown.

Also, if you select "Knowledge base" from the menu on the left side of the screen, and inscribe "wireless drivers", you'll get some additional clues.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

Which website? Try this (and the software pre-installed) at

formatting link

VAIO Support Agent

Access to the Sony VAIO Support Agent comes with each VAIO computer and will provide you with 24 hour access to a program to diagnose and fix software problems, VAIO FAQs, and the online VAIO support central resources.

.... Web Resources

For product support, drivers, software updates, news and questions about your VAIO PC, visit our North American support database online at:

formatting link

Reply to
Peter Pan

I may not be in the right place, but I have one of these notebooks with wireless lan and I have no idea where to find the driver for it. The Sony web site was not any help. Anyone else have one of these that could possibly lend a hand? Thanks.

Reply to
Another Anonymous

It should be on your system restore disk that came with the laptop......

Reply to
DLink Guru

I have no discs, it was an open box display.

Reply to
Another Anonymous

Then call Sony's customer support and request a set of restore disks. It will cost about 20.00 dollars or so and will be invaluable in the future to you since it will come with the complete system setup and OS.

Reply to
DLink Guru

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.