Latest threads in Voice-Over-IPshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VoIP for internal telephone system in UK
I know the basics of the technology but that's about all. We're going to be moving office soon and we're considering dumping our Nortel Meridian PBX system and thinking about IP telephony. Any links...

asterisk with MGCP
Hi, Has anyone here got asterisk working with th MGCP protocol? I have a problem with MGCP phone connecting to the asterisk PBX system. I have done a thorough search in the asterisk as well as...

Voice over IP and cordless phone?
I got voip or digital phone service from Time Warner/ BrightHouse Networks and I would like to know what kind of cordless phone to buy. My current standard cordless phone doesn't work I get echos and...

Linux VoIP Gateway
I have a good understanding of VoIP and how it works and all. I am planning on creating a gateway, but I need a couple hardware/software questions answered before I waste too much time diving into it....

IP/PSTN interoperabilty
Hi, I am looking for information on what are the different options available to create voice calls between PSTN phones and IP phones. I'm looking for information on different protocols and standards....

VoIP IP Calling
Hi all, I have been using VoIP for a number of months and I'm very happy with it. I have heard that you can also use your VoIP to dial other VoIP users using the IP address, is this true ? Reasion I'm...

Vonage Motorola VT1000
I bought a Motorola VT1000 ATA from Vonage. I wanna use this with because I am from Germany and I need a german phone number wihich Vonage can not provide. But the ATA is locked! How can I unlock the...

LF: SIPURA SPA-3000 or another similar device with FXO (not as fallback only)
I'm looking for Sipura SPA-3000 or another similar device with 1xFXO. The FXO must be able to place call originating from network (SIP/H323) - not as fallback only.

Re: H.323: How to register GW without prefix?
CallManager controls the softswitch. The softswitch takes PSTN and converts it into IP packets. Provides dial-tone in the VoIP world. The Call Manager provides you with features. There are too many to...

Draytek 2600V using extension cord

in-band DTMF signalling on Cisco Call Manager 3.3

Packet8 Major problems

Packet8 Major problems

""Premier Voip Equipment Provider" (www.doretel.com)"