Latest threads in Voice-Over-IPshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windows NT
Hello! Is anyone currently trying to run the ShoreTel (Shoreline) call manager on Windows NT workstation?

Experience with CCM-4.0 & SIP-proxy connection?
Hello, I am lookiung for someone who is using successfully Cisco's SIP proxy with CCM-4.0 and can help me making the connection between the two. Our local rep told me in advance that they never did...

56K modem and Vonage
Anyone tried getting an analog modem to work over VoIP services like Vonage?

asterisk nows runs on windows
you'll need to look up the URL to download astwind-installer which installs coLinux and asterisk built in. go for it!

Peer-to-Peer VOIP
Hi Guys, I'm a bit new to VoIP and would like to setup a peer-to-peer system. I've got a couple of mates around the world (and two here in Australia) and would like to setup the PC to be able to...

How does vonage work?
Couple of questions on how vonage works? 1. Does it use SIP. 2. How and where does it interface to the existing PSTN 3. Will any IP Phone work as long as I have an account? 4. Is there something in...

Vonage very quiet to PSTN?
I've been calling the UK recently and calls terminated to UK PSTN are very quiet for the receiving party. In other words, I can hear what the UK party says clearly, but the UK party cannot hear...

Your current options
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to change the status message on Cisco IP phones registered to callmanager 3.3(3) from the default "Your current options". I thought I found it...

VOIP phone system for 3 international offices required
Hi, I am in the process of setting up three new offices located in Geneva, Athens and Dubai. The Geneva office will be the primary location. In addition we will have appromimately 4 home locations...

SIP Messages and Media Session
Hi all, Suppose we have two UAs that one invites the other, then they start a media session and then the connection is terminated. How exactly the media session is being terminated? I mean, one of the...

VoIP gateways
Hey, I've just started playing with VoIP from Pipecall and I'm generally impressed. The call quality is acceptable and the rates are exceptionally good and the incoming 0845s are perfect for our small...

Is Nufone going out of business???
I ordered service over a month ago and have not gotten any info from them. They don't reply to my voice messages for several days (they don't answer their phones!) and reply to my email messages a...

Blue Digits LLC releases VM Rover - Universal Voicemail Client
Warwick, NY ? August, 4th 2004 ? Blue Digits LLC announces today the release of VM Rover, the first product release of this recently formed software company. VM Rover is a voicemail client platform...

SIP Messages and Media Session
Hi all, Suppose we have two SIP UAs that one invites the other, then they start a media session and then the connection is terminated. How exactly the media session is being terminated? I mean, one of...

Asterisk
Does anyone know if Asterisk supports SIP phones? TIA, Mike