Latest threads in Voice-Over-IPshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ser not writing to 'acc' module
Hello, I'm using ser-0.8.10 (in order to be compatible with ispbs). I'm able to send calls through to my termination provider, but the 'acc' table within the ser database does not update with call...

vxml for authentication
I like to send vxml with account number and password to web server from cisco router tcl scripts. How to write the vxml? What's the response should look like to send back to router from web server? In...

Voip advice
Hello, I own a small business, and want to connect a remote employee to my key system. I have a Nortel Compact ICS, and a spare ATA unit. The remote user will probably be connected via DSL. I'd like...

VoIP & IVR Gateways, Switches, Routers etc.
Buy, sell or discuss VoIP, IVR & CTI at Quintum :: Cisco :: Audiocodes :: Clarent :: Natural MicroSystems :: Nortel :: Ericsson :: Dialogic :: Lucent :: Telsis Telephony Gateways, Switches, Routers...

Digital Dead Phone from TW
I have a VoIP phone from Time Warner or RoadRunner. . No dial tone all day. Nobody from Digital Phone is available at support desk. I just get the RR guys (Ref # 24605011). Even bought a new phone to...

HardPhone with headset
Hi, I'm after some advice or information about hardware IP phones that have a headset option. I've had a look at a few suppliers that were listed on Their datasheets are not that clear. Can anyone...

vonage crashed??
has vonage crashed? no dial-tone no matter what I do. is unavailable. Vonage support numbers are all busy. Anyone else experiencing problems?

cisco callmanager 4.0 with external gateway
i've configured a trunk between cm and a avaya argent office pbx. i can make calls from outside (a gsm handy) through the trunk to a voip-phone (connected to the callmanager) --> everything is ok!...

Hardware for small Asterisk implementation
I'm planning on testing the Asterisk PBX and I am interested in the hardware requirements for my situation. I'm running Red Hat Linux 9 on a PII 400 MHz machine with 412 MB RAM. I have two analog...

ShoreTel
We're entertaining a few quotes for a new phone system. We looked at Vodavi and Shoretel came in. Anyone with experience with the ShoreTel voice switches? I'd be interested to hear their reliability,...

For Sale: Cisco VoIP Gateways, Gatekeepers, IP phones
For Sale: Cisco VoIP Gateways, Gatekeepers, IP phones All prices are negotiable. If you need other items that are not on this list, let me know so I can send you a quote. These AS5350, AS5400 and...

Non standard usage of X100P card with Asterisk.
I have two X100P card in my box. I want to connect regular phone (not the phone line!) to one of thse cards. Does anybody think about the same? I don't really want an expensive solution buying...

Is there any future in Skype as a VoIP solution vs. SIP?

VoIP call generator...
Sorry for the newbie question.... Is there a freeware/PD VoIP (preferably H323) call generator out there? some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323 calls to target gw? Thanks...

nat h323
my name is paul I'm from italy excuse my bad english please.. somebody can tell me somethink about natting H323? i want to know if is possible and how.. thank you.. bye