User Report SJPhone <softphone> with Vonage Softphone

I recently initiated the Vonage Softphone as an addition to my Vonage phone service. I have had issues using XTen,which Vonage recommends; so I used the SJPhone instead. Vonage also supports SJLabs.

formatting link

Setup was simple. I loaded the basic package, and also the Vonage branded setup files. (available on the downloads page) The software is free and registration is free (removes pop-up reminder)

Setup for Vonage use merely requires entry of your service number and a password code supplied by Vonage on signup for their softphone service.

The SJLabs phone is also used by Voiceglo for their Glophone. Sound quality is excellent on both services. No distortion or stutter. (sound card is SoundMAX digital) My test calls ran entirely over Comcast lines, so I can't report on quality of calls switched over multiple carriers.

Reply to
Pepperoni
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.